//chapter twenty//

Sophia's p.o.v

..He shot

Your getting close hold up

Almost

You made it  👏👏👏👏

It hit the window. The glass shattered and cut my face and arms. I thought quick. I quickly got up and grabbed the gin out of his hands before he could blink. I was holding it and shaking but keeping my eye on him. I wasn't gonna let him shoot. There were to many parents and there children, little babies, and teens. “Leave and no one gets hurt.” I said intensely. He slowly backed away and walked out as I was following him while holding the gun at him. Just my luck. The cops showed up and it looks like I'm the one who's shooting.

I was brought up to the police station. Ugh. I was looking up at the cold hard concrete ceiling. “It wasn't me you know.” I spoke up. “So you weren't holding the gun to that man's head??” He asks sarcastically. “It wasn't like that!!” I said out of words. “Look, this isn't something you will get out of easily. Unless you get bailed out in the next 2 hours we are putting in prison for 20 years for charge of attempted murder.

I just huffed. I was there for what felt like forever. I started hitting the bars. “Shut up someone is here to bail you out.” the man spoke up. “Wait really!?” I shouted excitedly. Only my excitement wore off when I see who. It was Andi and..Wyatt. “Can I stay here?” I asked upset. “Sorry kid your coming back.” Andi spoke up.

We got in the car and my arms were crossed because I was mad that Wyatt was there. “Are you okay your face is all cut.” Wyatt spoke up. I was silent. “Kid what did you do to get in there.” Andi spoke up with his eyes on the rode. “This man..he uh came in and shot at people and walked over to me and shot me but it hit the window and I thought quick on my feet and grabbed his gun and followed him out the door till he left but it looked like I was the shooter when they came in since I had no proof.” I said spilling my guts out. The car trip became silent. Once we got out Wyatt gave me the biggest hug I have ever received.

“Wyatt I don't know if we can still date after what happen—.”  “Sophia please..I promise no more. Just please stay. I don't need you with anyone but me. You leaving my life would be my heart leaving myself. I can't let that happen. I love you way to damn much to leave you.” He said sobbing. “I..I..”

Cliffhanger..

a/n: Sorry I keep leaving y'all on cliffhanger it's just to much fun hahahaha I'm an angel 😂😂. Yeah but I'm gonna start my Finn Wolfhard one after I finish typing this. The Finn Wolfhard one is gonna be epic or at least I hope. It's gonna be more interesting than this one that's all I'mma say. No not smut you dirty minded people!! 😂😂❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤