//chapter twenty three//

Wyatt's p.o.v

I woke up the next day feeling happy. I felt kinda guilty that I made Rolland block Sophia but if I didn't there would be more drama. I went to get coffee and the boys were up and looked worried. “What's the matter guys?” I asked. “It's Sophia.” Jack spoke up. “What? What's the matter with her?” I asked. “She's refusing to film today and she wants to go home..she actually has her bags packed and everything!” Chosen said in panic. “What no she can't leave!!” I yelled. I started for the door but they stopped me. “Wyatt we better leave this to Andi.” Finn said. “No! I can't remember a time where I was ever there for her! It's time I actually be loyal.” I said. I then walked out the door. I opened her trailer door to see Sophia crying and Andi supporting her. “What's the matter Sophia?” I asked rushing to her side. “Nothing.”
She said looking at Andi reassuringly. “Andi can me and Sophia talk alone please?” I asked. He nodded and walked out the trailer. “Sophia,,,,I'm your boyfriend, I'm the one you come to your problems with, I love you.” I said. She smiled at me and a tear slid down.

“It's just, all this drama is flooding my mind and there's been so many problems and everything has been crazy and I just—.” “Let's take a trip then. Me you and the boys.” I said grabbing her hands and interrupting her. “Really?” She asked while sniffling. “Yes, I'll have Andi book us all a big beach house at Paradise Springs.” (pretend that's a real place.) “Omg really!?” She asked in joy which made me smile. “Yes it'll take all the stress away, then when we come back we will start filming with less anxiety again.” I said which made her face go from stressed and tense to eased and relieved.

We all got ready and everything and Andi got us a private jet to fly there. Jack was just jumping around everywhere. “DUDE THIS PLACE WILL BE AMAZING!!” Jack yelled. We all laugh. Sophia looks sad. I walk up to her. “What's the matter?” I ask. “Rolland blocked me and I can't understand why.” She says upset. “He's such a jerk,, I'm here for you.” I said giving her a hug. I felt bad now for having him block her but oh well.

*time skip to the place*

We walk into our luxurious stay house while we're here. UT's huge and beautiful. I love it. Sophia's eyes light up and see looks adorable. “I seen a pool in the back, anyone wanna swim?” Jeremy asks. “YES SWIMMING!!” Jack yells.

Sophia's p.o.v

I change into a turquoise one piece and shorts that are swim able in. I put on flip flops and my beach towel that had the words 'aesthetic' on them. I walk down stairs and join them. We all to the pool. I decided to tan because I'm pale. “NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!!!!” I hear Jack yell. I then feel two arms grab my shoulder and I get slung into a pool. I come up to the surface to see Finn and Wyatt laughing. “Sorry mom they made me be apart of this!!” Jack said swimming up to me. “Since when an I your mom?” I ask. “Since you married WYATT!!” He shouted. “Since when am I your dad?” Wyatt asks. “Since now.” Jack says. We all swim for a while then decided to go in. We all get ready for bed and then dose off.

a/n: uPdAtEd so thank you for holding on with me until the delay was dismissed ❤❤❤❤