//Chapter Six//

Sophia's p.o.v

"Sophia wake up!!" I hear someone whisper shout at me but I assume I'm still dreaming so I ignore it. "How are we gonna get her up?" A voice asks but I still ignore it and stay half asleep. "I don't know..will hit her!" A voice spoke. "No were not!!" someone said. "Relax idiot, I meant with a pillow." and with that I was hit with six pillows. "Five more minutessss." I whined stretching my arms. "In five more minutes it will be one o' clock pm!!" Someone who I now realized was Jaeden said. I then felt myself get dragged out of my bed and I fell on the floor. "Morning Soph!!" They all said in my face in unison. "Gee thanks." I said in sarcasm rubbing my head from it bumping the floor. I stood up and faced them. "Today is our day to have fun and then tomorrow it's first day if filming!!" Jeremy said. "Oh wow okay so the beach right?" I asked. "Yeah so we're gonna get ready." Wyatt said as they all walked out.

I put on a one piece and shorts with a white cardigan and white flip flops. I then got out a beach bag and put in a baby blue towel with pom trees designed on it. Then I put in tanning lotion that was anti sunburn, a water bottle, sun glasses and a a loose white T-shirt because why not just in case. I then walked out of the trailer and there they were. (By the way they are all sixteen and seventeen in this.) "Okay who's in what car?" Finn asked. "Me, Jaeden, and Jeremy will take my car and Finn, Wyatt, Sophia and Jack will be in Finn's." Chosen said. The order in the car I was driving in was Finn driving then Wyatt on my left and Jack on my right as them and I were in the back. "Yay the beach!!" Jack squealed like a little kid.

The song Bohemian Rhapsody came on and we turned it up high and started blurting out the words. "MAMA OOOOHHHHH DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY, IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN, THIS TIME TOMORROW, CARRY ON!!" We all sang in unison. "I SEE A LITTLE SILHOUETTE OF A MAN SCARAMOUCHE, SCARAMOUCHE WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO!!" "I'M JUST A POOR BOY NOBODY LOVES ME!!" "OOOOHHHH BABY, CAN'T DO THIS TO ME BABY, JUST GOTTA GET, JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUT OF HERE!!" "Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters, nothing really matters, too meeeeee." By the time the song was over we were at the beach. I instantly grabbed my beach bag and jumped out of the car. Jack grabbed my beach bag and Wyatt picked me up by the waist and started running down to the shore. "WYATT OLEFF DON'T YOU DARE THROW ME IN!!" I yelled. "But see, that wouldn't be any fun." He said while I tried to get out of his grip. "Wyatt-!!" and just like I was thrown in. I lifted up my head and walked towards Wyatt who was dying of laughter. "How about a hug." I said. Before he could think I hugged him since I was sopping wet. "AHH SOPHIA YOUR SO COLD AND WET!!" He shouted. "HAHAHAHA you thought you were slick!!" I said laughing. He then started chasing me and we both ran into the water laughing.

"HEY GUYS WANNA PLAY CHICKEN FIGHT!?" Jack yelled. Before I could answer I felt myself get lifted up and I looked down and I was on Wyatt's shoulders. We were going against Finn and Jack. We ended up winning. "HAHA TAKE THAT ONE!!" I yelled as the boys were laughing at my competitiveness. "Sophia!? Is that you!?" I heard a voice. "Macy!! Hey how have ya been!?" I asked running to her." Well I've been trying to call you and text you for two days and you haven't answered them, now I know why, your trying to fit in with the bullies." She said in disappointment. "Macy that's not what's happening..I can't exactly tell you right now but you'll know in a year why." I said panicked. "A year? Wow okay, see you later Lillis." She said walking away in disbelief. She then walked over to these two girl that I knew as Kelsi Yullman and Kate Scoresman. I just rolled my eyes at her dramaticness and swam back over to the boys.

"What the hell was that about?" Jaeden asked. "She thinks I'm ditching her for y'all." I said in an I don't care about her right now tone. "Oh well that's on her." Wyatt said. I started floating on my back just relaxing when someone dunked me. "Hey!!-Oh dang it Wyatt you scared me!!" I said slapping his arm. We looked at each other like we did yesterday night. We started leaning in and this time no one interrupted us. We actually kissed. I pulled back after three seconds and both our faces were crimson red. "YES, YES, YES, YES I SHIP!!" Jack yelled which caused us both to jump. "SYATT SHIP HAS SAILED!!" Chosen yelled. We all just laughed. About four hours later we all went back to the set. Wyatt walked me too my trailer as we walked hand in hand. "So..I uh..I'll see you tomorrow on set." I spoke up. "Yeah..see you then..Soph." He said walking away.

I was trying to go to sleep but then thoughts started coming in. Are we a thing? What if this ruins our just starting friendship? Is this going to fast? Is it just me? What if he doesn't feel the same? What if he likes me? What if he loves me? I started crying. I didn't know why. I was just confused. My emotions we're everywhere. With that thought I finally fell asleep.