//Chapter Twenty Seven//

Wyatt's p.o.v

I wake up the next morning feeling nervous. This entire situation is messed up. I have to break up with Kate. I go down stairs and rub my eyes. I see Kate. “Good Morning!!” She said happily. I scratched the back of my neck for a minute. “Kate..you deserve someone else..someone who loves you one hundred percent but I only love you ninety nine point nine percent.” I said kindly. “Okay well there was this HOT guy who gave me his number yesterday so I'll just go call him. See ya single!!” She said walking out the door. That was surprisingly easy..but getting Jaeden to let go of Sophia won't be. Ugh. He's my best friend and she is my..I don't know!! She's gonna be my girlfriend again. I CAN'T let him keep her.

I knock on Sophia's door. She opens it.  “Hi.” She said not smiling. “Listen..I didn't want to let you go, Jaeden dared me into it. I'm sorry. I love you so so so so much. I love you so much that it physically and mentally hurts me because you're gorgeous, smart, funny, and the best thing that ever happened to me..dammit.” I said. She was about to speak but instead I kissed her. “I broke up with Jaeden last night.” She said with a small giggle. “Oh..can we be a thing again?” I ask. She kisses me. “Does that answer your question?” She asks. “Hmm not sure, one more and maybe I'll know.” I said sarcastically. We both laughed. We were back together and better than ever. Our day was spent with kisses, holding hands, jokes, hugs, and the losers including Jaeden being happy for us.

______________________________________

As life went on we lost our beloved Finn at the age of twenty seven to a murder down on Edwin's street. He was working a night shift when a man came in with a gun and threatened to shoot a man and his six year old daughter so Finn got in the way of it and ended up taking a bullet for the man and his daughter. Chosen is twenty eight and has a daughter and a wife and is a doctor helping those in need and decided to quit acting so he could spend a lot of time with his family. Jack is twenty seven and has a new born daughter and a three year old son and a wife. He still is an actor bringing home money for his family. Jeremy is twenty six and is also still an actor. He is married with two sons and three daughters. Jaeden is twenty nine and is still an actor. He is married and has a twins who are a son and daughter. we decided to get married when she was twenty six and I was twenty eight. Sophia is twenty five and she is my amazing wife. I am twenty eight and I am here amazing husband. We didn't have kids but we became travelers. We saved up money, got a van, and traveled America. We often visit the losers and we all have a reunion. We hang up Finn's picture so he doesn't miss a single reunion. No matter where we are in life, married, has a full life, we will always remember each other from day on.

A/n: That was very hard for me to write. I hate ending this story. But however it left with a beautiful ending. Thank you for reading this Start fan fiction ❤❤.