//chapter nine//

Wyatt's p.o.v

It was the next day and I woke up to the sound of the boys making breakfast in the kitchen. “Morning.” I said walking into the kitchen while yawning and rubbing my eyes. “Morning Loser trooper!!” Jack shouted. “He's been a hyper boy this morning.” Chosen said as we all laughed. “Yeah I told him not to have Dr.Pepper in the morning but you know.” Finn huffed. We all just laughed until the laughter turned into worry when we seen Sophia out the window on the cold wet grass asleep outside with a partial muddy face and small thorn cuts on her arms and legs.

The boys and I instantly jolted outside and brought her in our trailer. “What are we supposed to do!?” Jack panted. “I don't know!!” Finn shouted. “Do we wake her up?” Jaeden asked. “SOPHIA ARE YOU STILL ALIVEEEE!?” Jack asked worriedly. “Huh? What am I doing in your guys' trailer!?” She asked worriedly. “Sophia what happened?” I asked as she was trying to open her eyes. “I probably sleep walked which was something I use to always do.” She said going back to sleep. “Hey wait a minute!! Sophia you have a concussion!! Wake up Soph c'mon love you need to stay awake if you don't want a coma.” I said sitting her up noticing she had a concussion.

Chosen got her an ice pack to put on her concussion and Jaeden got her blankets to wrap around her and Jack got her hot chocolate while Me and the others talked to her kinda loudly to make sure she wouldn't fall asleep. After two hours she took a shower and we put her in are guest bedroom that way if she sleep walks we can keep an eye on her. We here a knock on the door and see Andi. “Hey where are my losers!? We were suppose to film today!!” He shouts walking in. “Well we saw Sophia on the cold grass outside with dirt and cuts on her and I guess she sleep walked into the woods last night and got a concussion.” Jaeden said. “Oh well make sure she doesn't tonight because we best not be sleep walking when we have a movie to make.” He said right before shutting the door.

The boys were busy playing Mario Kart and usually I would join but I kept checking in on Sophia. She was just so peaceful. I went to check on her for the fifth time in three hours and she was up on her phone. “Good evening sleeping beauty.” I said sitting beside her. “Evening alre—holy shit it's 4:54pm WHAT!!” I started laughing at her not knowing the time. “Awh I love you Sophia.” I said chuckling. “I love you too but I'm not gonna be like Kate and do the i love you more fight because that's basic.” She said straight faced. The boys then came in and tackled us and we started laughing and then I realized..this is where I wanna be my whole life.