//chapter twenty six//

(This is gonna be a super long chapter)

Wyatt's p.o.v

------------------------

I wake up feeling like the worst. I want to die. Sophia is my first thought. And Jaeden..I don't even want to know him. I walk down stairs to see them. I roll my eyes. “Hi—Wyatt.” She says still trying to remember my name. I ignore her.

“Sophia you're an idiot.” I hear Jaeden say. “Hey she's not an idiot you're just a selfish teen who doesn't understand how others feel.” I said snapping. “Dude, I was joking with her. You haven't been in such a great mood lately.” He says. Before I can respond I hear a knock on the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was..Kate. “Kate! Whatcha doing here?” I ask nervously. “I heard what happened to Soph and I wanted to see how she is.” Kate said. That's bullshit. Kate hates Sophia.

Wait..since Sophia and Jaeden are back..maybe I could get with Kate. “Kate will you take me back?” I ask. “Most definitely.” She laughed out. Wow. I'm just..wow.

*time skip to later*

“Wyatt I missed you.” Kate said. “I missed you too!!” I said not fully telling the truth. I wasn't happy at all. I seen Sophia being all adorable laughing with Jaeden. She's an Angel on earth. I sighed. “Hey Wyatt, I gotta go but I'll see you later.” She said. I nodded and gave her a hug. Sophia got a text. She was all happy until she looked at it. She started hyperventilating and tearing up. Before Jaeden did I quickly grabbed her phone. It was a death threat and it had a photoshopped picture of her hanging with her neck at a horrific angle. I quickly texted back.

Unknown: *the picture* your gonna die soon. I know because I'm gonna kill you. I know where you are and who you are.

Sophia: Look idiot, this is Sophia's best friend Wyatt and I DARE you to even try. You can't touch her because she has six guy friends that you have to get through first!!

Unknown: Well see....

Sophia: I will personally snap off your arm and shove it down your throat (I've said that to someone before so that's a personal reference) and your probably an internet troll

Read at 6:08pm

“K all is handled.” I said handing her the phone. I can see the fear still grazing her eyes. “It's okay Sophia, that person has to go through SIX guy friends—,”  “Plus one boyfriend.” Jaeden included interrupting me. “Sure whatever, but you get the point Soph.” I said making her feel better. After awhile we decided to all lay down.

*the next day*

I wake up and see Sophia on the couch. God she was beautiful. I'm an idiot for giving that up. I sit next to her. “Good morning beautiful.” I said. “Huh?” She speaks up. I awkwardly coughed. “You didn't let me finish..Good morning beautiful....—,” I paused thinking of how to finished while she gave me a look of 'Yes?'  “,....Beautiful is the season of the summer.” I said saving it. “K um so how did you sleep?” She asks changing subject. “Eh good I guess, what about you?” I ask. I only got ten minutes of sleep.” She said sleepy. “Why?” I asked concerned. “I don't know.” She said.

After awhile we're all talking and everything when Jaeden kisses Sophia. My blood started to boil. “Hey guys I'll be right back.” Sophia said.

Sophia's p.o.v

------------------------

Non of this feels right anymore. I was happy yesterday but ever since this morning I feel....different. I looked at myself in the mirror. “C'mon Sophia remember..remember who you are..remember who they are..remember again.” I whispered to myself. Suddenly I remembered everything. Everything was starting to come back. Jaeden isn't my boyfriend. Wyatt is. Kate is Wyatt's bitch ex who's dating him now. It all came back so quickly that I screamed.

Wyatt's p.o.v

------------------------

The boys, Kate, and I were talking and all of a sudden Sophia screamed. All of us quickly ran to her room. “SOPHIA WHAT'S THE MATTER!?!?!?!?” We all ask in unison. “I..nothing.” She said. It looked like she was about to say what the reason was until she looked at Kate and I. “Why did you scream?” Jack asked. “I remember more now..my memory is back. That's all.” She said. Shit. That means she knows that Her and I were dating but now I'm with Kate. This is a mess.

a/n: Hey God uh can I please have chicken from breakfast? F*ck no baby! Your getting bAcOn!