//chapter eleven//

Sophia's p.o.v

I get up and pick up my phone and read the texts I got.

Unknown: I'm not stopping until you KYS because you don't matter and everything you do is embarrassing!! You are embarrassing when you laugh and everything!!

                I'm not about to kms!!:Sophia

Unknown: YES you will because you DON'T matter so KYS IDIOT

                                         Read at 9:18am

I got really shakey but nevertheless I got up and ready. We only film every other day. Since we filled yesterday we will film tomorrow. I hear a knock on my trailer door. I open it and see Wyatt. “Hey love.” He said giving me a hug. “Hey noodles whatcha doing?” Seeing the beautiful love of my life!!” He said picking me up. “Don't lie to me.” I said looking him in the eye. “What do you mean princess?” He asks. “You called me beautiful..don't say that when it's a lie.” I said upset. He then sat me down. “Love, you are beautiful so shut up.” He said then he gave me a kiss. I just pretended like I believed him to save the big conversation. My phone then dings.

Unknown: kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys you stupid ugly no good!!

                                         Read at 9:26am

“Who texted?” he asked not seeing my text. “No one..so wanna head over to Neds Nook Hang Out place since it has a sitting area where we could hang out?” I asked changing subject. “Sure.” He said. When we got there we started talking and then I got a text. This one really hurt.

Unknown: *Photo shopped picture of Sophia shooting herself* that's what your gonna do!! KYS

                                             Stop!!!!:Sophia

Unknown: not until your life does!!

                                       Read at 10:05am

The picture was awful. I was all bloody and crying. Sure it was photo shopped but it was traumatizing. Who ever is doing this really hates me. “You okay lovely love of my life?” He asked putting his head on my shoulder. “Yeah I'm good.” I said letting out a shakey breathe. “Who keeps texting you babe?” He asks. “Oh no one just those annoying text adds.” I say making up and excuse. Then my phone dings again.

Unknown: Kys, you know no one actually cares about you and you know your ugly and you know you don't matter!!!!

                 Why do you hate me!?:Sophia

Unknown: Hun, it's not just me lol it's everyone. They just don't like hurting yourself feelings so I'm the one trying to do everyone a favor so..........KYS!! YOU DON'T MATTER AND NEVER WILL!! YOUR A TRY HARD!!

            Leave me the hell alone!!:Sophia

Unknown: Kys and I will!!

                                       Read at 10:17am

“Sophia!! I've been trying to get your attention but your on your phone!!” Wyatt shouts at me. “O-Oh sorry.” I say startled. “I can see in your face that something is wrong!! Who is texting you and what does it say!!??” He asks. “Nothing Wyatt can we please just have a good day..please??” I ask cupping his face as he does the same. “Yes love..sorry.” He says right before kissing me. “You are forgiven.” I laugh but then quickly stop remembering how the person said I was embarrassing when I did. “Wanna go home????” He asked. “Uhhhh my feet are tired thoughh.” I whine. He then picks me up. “Guess I'll have to carry you then.” He giggled.

We got home and I was feeling better and happy until the person texted again.

Unknown: HOW CAN I GET THIS THROUGH YOUR DUMB MIND!!?? NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE OR ANYWHERE!! WE ALL WANT YOU DEAD!! KILL YOUR SELF!! DO IT!! IT'S EASY!! YOU DON'T MATTER!! YOU NEVER WILL!! ALL YOU DO IS STRESS PEOPLE OUT!! YOUR UGLY!! AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO KYS!! BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU DID KNOW!! KYS KYS KYS KYS!!

STOP IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! IF YOU HATE ME THEN STOP TALKING TO ME!! MAYBE I AM UGLY AND EVERYONE DOES HATE ME!! JUST     LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Sophia

Unknown: Again idiot, kys and I will. I won't stop until you do. You are a horrible person and deserve to rot in hell. So kys ugly little idiot!!

                                 Leave me be!!:Sophia

Unknown: Do or I'll spread rumors that you sleeper with all the losers and that you killed your real dad and that you begged Wyatt to date you because you were desperate and that you told Macy that she was never as popular as you and I'm gonna make you look like a really vain person and I'm gonna basically ruin you.

             You wouldn't though..:Sophia

Unknown: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and personal texts here I go....guess your ugly little self will never learn.

                                         Read at 4:10pm

I started hyperventilating because everyone believes rumours at our school. Everyone will hate me even more than that person says they do. Everyone will be telling me to kill myself. I am so done for. I went to sleep crying.