//chapter fourteen//

Sophia's p.o.v

I woke up and got a text. No it wasn't a bully. Actually the exact opposite. It was my old friend rolly. Short for Rolland Tremitts. He moved from England to her in the second grade. I remember how we met to. He walked up to me and said: can you help me out with this bloody question it's so bloody hard. So I said: aren't we to young for those words? And he said: Typical American..wanna be buddies? So I hugged him and he ruffled up my hair.

Rolly: Aye basic buddie long time no see you to be precise four years. I'm in Chicago and I wanna see you..meet at the coffee shop you bloody American?

                      Basic buddie!! Yes!!:Sophia

Rolly: coolio see ya there in four hours :)

            Can't wait to see the best bloody     buddie there is!!:Sophia

Read at 8:15am

I put down my phone and squealed. I missed him so much. (Rolland will be portrait by the guy who plays Gilbert from Anne with an E.) I got dressed and went to set. We were already at the middle of the movie believe it or not and summer just started two weeks ago so yay. After filming which took three hours I took the one hour to get ready. “Hey babe why you so happy?” Wyatt said giving my forehead and peck. “I get to meet with an old friend today!!” I shouted excitedly. “Oh fun!! Well I love you my queen and stay safe!!” He said then kissed me. “I will, love you my Wy!!” I said walking off. Once I got there he was sitting in the very back. “ROLLY HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!” I shouted tackling him.

“I've been amazing!! How has my best bloody (bloody means fucking in England if you weren't sure.) Basic buddie been!? He asked. “Amazing!! So what made you wanna come down to Chicago?” I asked curiously. “You.” He said straight forward. “Awe I missed you Rolly.” I said hugging him.  “So have you got a boyfriend?” He asked. “Yes I do actually.” I smiled. “Basic buddie has a boyfriend!!” He laughed. “Yes I do and he's a keeper.” I grinned. “well I'm glad!!” we talked for about four hours and it was getting dark. “Hey I should get home.” I stated. “I'll walk you?” He offered which I excepted. We finally got to my trailer which took twenty six minutes. “Well it was fun basic buddie..wanna meet up again tomorrow so we have all day?” He asked. “Definitely!! See you then Rolly!!” I said then walked into my trailer. I went to bed excited.

A/n lmao this chapter was trash but I had to have you guys meet Rolland. I have some interesting chapters coming ;).