Chapter Forty: Reactions

"You guys are what! But you just had this baby. Was this planned? Wait! This is why you came back? Oh god, I need to teach you two how to use a condom or this apartment is going to be full of tiny children running around. Luis, did you never teach Lin how to use a condom?" Luis looked from Luz to Lin the to me before quickly looking back at Luz with nothing to say. "I mean I love you both, and I love Netty. I know I will love this new baby but you two really need to learn how to prevent these things so you can do it when you are both ready to go though this. Having a baby is a lot of work, and having one when you aren't ready only makes it harder."

"Mom stop! Look at what you are doing to Pippa. We know how hard it is, we have Nett. After everything we went through with her this will be so much easier. I don't need you too shame Pippa for this baby, she is already dealing with a lot." Lin grabs my hand showing me I have his full support.

"I'm sorry, I just want the best for both of you. If this is what is best then I'm happy for you two."I let go of Lin's hand to give Luz a hug. "Thank you for understanding. I missed you while I was in London."

Sebastian reenters the room with a picture to show everyone. "Mommy Pippa look! Its our family. There is you daddy me and Netty. You and daddy are kissing and I am holding Netty because I'm a good big brother." I tears come to my eyes as I look at the four year old's painting. "I love it! You are a great big brother. I've got some news for you. How do you feel about being a big brother again?"

"What do you mean again? I already am one."

"I have another baby in my tummy. You are going to have another baby sister or maybe even a brother." His eyes got big as he starts jumping up and down.

"Netty! You are going to be a big sister, even though you aren't very big. Daddy! Can you make a song about this baby like you did for Netty?" I shoot Lin a confused look, I never heard him sing a song for our daughter.

"When you left Netty wouldn't sleep so I would sing dear Theodosia to put her down. I just exchanged Theodosia for baby Netty." Everytime him and Sebastian bring up things from when I was gone it hurts my heart. I missed out on so much in one month.

"I would lobe to hear it sometime."

"Daddy!!! Can you?"

"Of course I can buddy. Come here you little rascal." Lin picked up his son and turned him upside down. After Sebastian began pleading to be put down let him go, once again Sebby quickly exited the room.

"We should get going done, I love you both so much. I hope everything goes well with this child. Again I'm sorry, I just want the best for you two. Good night."

"Good night Luz, and you too Luis." "Goodnight Ma. I'll see you tomorrow dad, have a good night."

The older couple exited the apartment and relief washed over the younger couple. "That could have gone a lot worse." Lin stated, satisfied with the outcome of the discussion.

"Lin, I'm pretty sure your parents think I'm a slut who doesn't know how a condom works. We never had a really relationship where we are both one hundred percent into it, yet we are about to have our second child together."

"Hey, don't say stuff like that. I was involved just as much as you were in making these babies." Lin placed both of his hands on my stomach. "Everything is going to be okay, we are going to be okay." He placed a kiss on my forehead the same way he always does when he comforts me.

"When should we tell my parents?"

"We could call them right now. Or wait. Whatever you want."

"I kinda want to tell them in person. Do you think we could take a visit down to Chicago?"

"Of course! Anything you want to do I'm here for you."

A/N
I know this is really short and does pretty much nothing for the story line. I though I should write something since I have updated Love Off Stage like five times in the last four days and I felt guilty for not updating this. I'll try to get some more writing for this going and actually try to move the plot along. Part of the struggle is that I'm running out of ideas for this story.

And I can't believe this now has 40 chapters like what! I thought I would write like 10 and no one would read it and I'd stop. Thank you all soooo much for your support!!
~K