Chapter 14. Party time

{Location: The airjitzu temple}(Cole's POV)

"And there we go." I pull tightly on our dark halves chains. "I'd like to see you get out of that."

Dark Morro cackles as I close their cell door. "Oh, we will."

"Yeah, yeah," I roll my eyes, "We're more powerful than you, we'll win. I've heard it all before."

Evil Jay growls, "Come back here you-" He's cut off as I slam the door. The four of them starts arguing as I shake my head. It had taken almost the whole week just to catch 'em and lock them up.

"Did they play nice?" Kai looks beat as he and Zane come back from their search for the lost child. "Or did they bite?"

"No bites, but I'm tired." I stretch as the sounds of Jay and Morro sparring ring.

"I think we could all use a little break." Zanes sighs as their dragons disappears. "My gears are begging to lock up."

"Not to mention Katara exhausted from the amount of magic she's been using." Kai pulls his hood up as I think Jay wins their match. "And my arm's speaker is now dead. So no music for me."

"Hey guys." Lloyd shuts the doors to the main temple, "What's up?"

Kai and I make little kissy noises under our breath, "Nothing much."

"How are things with Shorie Rosie?" Kai smirk as Jay and Morro walk over to us.

Lloyd flushes red as the question is asked, "We're um..Getting along nicely."

I recall bits of their prophecy as I want nothing more than to relax in bed right now. "Good."

"So, we still have a good chunk of the day left to enjoy," Morro wears an exhausted smile, "What shall we do with it?"

"It's will," Jay shakes his head, "Not shall. No one says shall anymore."

"You just did." I smirk, "Twice."

"That's not..whatever." Jay gives up.

Lloyd keeps wiping at something on his cheeks, "He's not wrong. What should we do?"

"I'm not in the mood for video games." Jay pounders as I notice his engagement ring. "Maybe a movie."

"I'm such a dummy," I hit my forehead in remembrance, "Happy one month of being engaged."

"Oh yeah." Kai smiles. "Has it only been a month?"

"Yes." Zane answers and I figure out what to do, "We sadly never got to celebrate Jay's wonderful milestone in life."

"Or at least, not have a very good party." Lloyd snickers at the memories, "I don't think having a video game tournament is the best way to celebrate an engagement."

Kai snickers, "You're kidding, I destroyed Morro in fist2fist2. It was awesome."

Morro's wolf ears pull back, "No video games in the Cursed Realm. And you knew all the cheats."

"Well," I pull out six tickets to my Dad's concert, "No time like the present."

"How'd you get those?" Jay plucks one out. "I thought it was sold out."

"I'm just gonna give it a sec to sink in." I smile as it hits him. It was also my dad's consort.

"Oh yeah." Jay cuckolds.

"If we're going to make it to this concert on time, we should leave now." Zane looks at his ticket as Kit walks out with Sensei to practice her time element. "The concert starts in a half an hour."