Chapter 23. Parting parties

{Location: New Historia}(Cole's POV)

"So," Jay walks backwards over broken trees as we walk back to the village. We managed to get a towel for Morro until we can get him real clothes, "Are you like king wolf now?"

Morro snickers, "Well if I am, I just gave up my throne." He can't seem to stop touching his new mark. Then again, I was the same when I was human again.

"Oh darn," Kai snickers as leave the forest walk towards the center of town, "And I had a little wolf crown and everything."

I smile as Seliel practically has to have me carry her back, "I don't think those will fit him now."

Seliel smiles and my cheeks heat up, "Maybe we can go find Zara, get Kai bitten by a werewolf, then we can give him the crown."

We all snicker at the thought of Kai being the king of anything other the hair gel. The village is rather small and made of mostly wooden cabins with green roofing, the walkways are made of sandstone, so some of them were solid while some crumble under our feet.

Morro smiles as I hear wings flapping their way to us, "Yeah, on second thought, I'm pretty sure that this family doesn't need another-"

"MORRO!" Katara body slams him to the ground in a hug. She's hugging him tightly and stroking his hair as he blushes like mad from her touch. "I thought I'd never see you again."

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Firelily."

"Turbine." She counters and leans in for a well-deserved kiss when she sees it, "When did you get a tattoo?"

"It's a story. One probably needed to be talked about over tea."

I watch as Zane drags Artemis in with Nya and Jay. Artemis has tears in her hair and a hate look at everything that moved.

Sensei proudly smiles, "A wise idea. But it is one that should be shared with everyone."

"He's got a point." I smile as Katara tries to get off Morro without taking his towel by accident, "I wonder if Kit and Willow repaired Pixel yet?"

BOOM! The sound rings from the town square, where we made our camp for the past month. It's also where we left Willow, Kit, Skylor, and Aquila.

Willow cheers, "WE GOT IT!"

We rush over to see Pixel fully working and Kit with a monkey wrench. The square is most likely the same size of the floating temple and the most decorated thing here, a small fountain with a fairy taking fly has a ballerina pose with a wand. Other than that, our multi-colored tents are the only decoration. Skylor evaded some of the explosion by hiding under Aquila. "Bada bing, bada boom, one robot Samurai fully functional."

"Zane." Pixel jumps off the table, dragging a car battery with her and hugs Zane, "I am sorry I was of no use in searching for Morro."

Zane drops Artemis and hugs her back, "I'm just glad you are back." His sudden move makes Jay and Nya struggle a bit from under the ice ex-alpha.

Kit apparently is angry from all the happy reunions going on, "Oh hi, wolfie. Glad you're back." She cleans her face and ducks in her tent. I'm not sure if zippers can have the same effect at a door slamming but somehow Kit manages to do just that.

I walk over to the table and set Seliel down, grabbing little band-aids, "What's got Kit?"

Willow sighs and looks at her greasy hands, "Just a little drama between her and Nelson."

Lloyd looks beat, out of everybody, I think he was determined to find Morro the most, "I didn't realize that's how close they were."

Skylor wiggles out from under Aquila, her red hair is a huge mess, "I'm not too sure that's the precise problem."