Carrying the Past - The Hobbit

Hi Everyone!

This is my new fanfiction that I have written! I can't believe I forgot about it! Anway this is the story of Freya who is a Dwelf (Dwarf/Elf) and her story follows the adventure of Thorin Oakensheid and his company. I have tried to go along with the plot line as best I can. Of course it is based on the amazing story of the Hobbit! So I do not claim any of the Hobbit story parts or characters (besides Freya).

Anyway later on I will hopefully include SOME Bagginshield but it will ony be brief because the main focus is on Freya and her relationship with the dwarf Fili. So hope you enjoy, I have written plenty, tell me what you think would love to hear from everyone!

Hear is a little bit of background to give you an idea where the story is going :)

- Ellie M

Because Freya was only part dwarf, the factor that contributed to her height, she didn't fully understand dwarf courtship. Her parents had been an elf and dwarf. Of course this match is quite rare and she never actually met her parents or remembers anything about them. She was raised by humans, when she was just a baby; she lived in the city of Dale near the Dwarves city of Erebor until Smaug came. She and her human father were of some of the few that survived that day and they retreated from the Desolation that was there home. The cities people were all separated and spread across the land seeking homes. She ended up far to the west in a town called Bree on the borders of the Shire and lived there ever since, until a certain wizard in a grey hat took her on an adventure.

...