Chapter 5

The mountain trail was tough as tough as it gets and to make matters worse the company was hit with a storm. Winds howled and it poured down rain. Poor Bilbo looked like he wished he stayed in Rivendell, he was not the only one though.

“We have to find shelter!” yelled Thorin, the company all agreeing quickly. They continued along the trail, the mountain seemed to shake and move as rocks tumbled down on top of them, the company pushed back against the wall as rocks tumbled down eating away the edge of the track. Then Bofur yelled out.

“This is no thunder storm! It’s a thunder battle!” out of nowhere huge stone giants as tall as mountains began fighting in the valley of the mountains. “The legends are true! Giants, stone giants!” he yelled again.

“Run!” Thorin cried and the company followed him as he ran up the trail with great speed. Fili, Freya and Kili ran up the slope after the others, Fili made sure both Freya and Kili were safe, running behind them up the slope. The company ran as fast as they could, but not fast enough. An avalanche tumbled down onto to them, they stopped and leant against the wall. A crack formed right in between Freya and Fili splitting the company in half. Fili grabbed Kili just in time and went back to get Freya just as the giant rised out of the mountain. They were trapped.

The company was separated, half on each leg of the Giant.

“Freya!” Fili yelled holding his brother close. Freya’s eyes filled with terror looking back at Fili.

To be continued…

Sorry but I haven't finished writing this part yet... ahhhh well anyway hopefully soon I will get around to doing that. I have written some parts after that but I haven't finished this one yet :)