End of it

Chris POV
Summer ended and college was just around the corner. Unfortunately. Although I got Athletics first so it'll be at least enjoyable. I got up from bed and stumbled towards the bathroom. I heard my family get up, great. Turning the tap on I washed my face with cold water and grabbed my brush. I got dressed as fast as I could. I wasn't late nor was I going to be. I just didn't want to be seen with my family. Its not that I'm disgraced or embarrassed its just people would judge. I know they would. I care for my reputation after all and can't lower him in popularity even more. He doesn't deserve it. Anyway enough  thinking. I rushed into the kitchen and got some toast and ran for the door. I shoved myself into the car and turned the engine. Driving away to a few hours of lying from everyone and myself.

Lysander POV

7:30. Shift starts at 9 I thought to myself. I got out of bed and pondered whether to stay in bed for a while longer. I guess not. Mornings aren't my thing, who's are they. I opened the blinds and looked outside at the rain pouring from the sky. Quietly the rain tapped at my window as if asking to come in. I put my clothes on slowly and walked towards the bathroom. Locked. My family must be awake. Instead I walked downstairs towards the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I made my way to the living room as I heard the bathroom door unlock and footsteps. The bathroom was free. Cool. It was around 8:30 when I finished getting ready. I took my keys and made my way to seven dials. I had a long day ahead of me and I needed to make myself a coffee at the cafe as well as serve customers at the same time.

Venus POV
My alarm clock beeped for what felt like minutes. In reality it had been beating for around an hour. I looked up at my alarm clock.8:00am It read. Shit. I was late. I jumped out of bed and threw on my clothes not looking at if they matched. I already knew they did. At least to me they looked good but this was not the time to worry about my appearance. I rushed downstairs and pondered in the hallway for a bit.
Eat here
Eat at the cafe
Eat here
Eat at the cafe
I was just making myself later at this point. I ran out of the house an started speed walking to the cafe. Luckily for me it was open at 9 so I wouldn't be early but my first class starts at around 9:30... It was 9:20.

Aleks POV

College. Nice. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I was starving and I didn't have much. Suddenly I found some nutella I bought a week or two ago and my morning got a bit better. I smothered my toast with nutella and walked upstairs to my bed. My class starts at 10. I've got some time to kill. I sat on my bed and browsed through the internet:YouTube, Twitter, Instagram the usual. It was around 9 so I decided I should probably get dressed and head out. I put on a few casual things like a denim jacket and baseball cap and went out. I walked through Brighton to seven dials. It was packed. Although not as much as it was in NYC. It was chaos over there but its not to bad around here. Granted its still busy and the weather is well constantly the same; wet and damp. But overall a lot quieter. And I guess a bit more peaceful.