New Things Suprise Us

Aleks

I walked down the hill towards seven dials. It was a fairly cold summers day and it looked like it was going to rain. I decided to walk today. Get a sense of my surroundings. Look at the area around Bhasvic and take it in. Like a small field trip... Except in the city. So nothing like a field trip. But still like one. Contradicting I know but  it felt just... Right. In anyway I saw many things on my way to Bhasvic. Different types of people, plants, shops, cars you name it o probably saw it. It was nice to stop and just take a look at things in such a new surrounding. I walked for a few more minutes until I was met with the college. I looked up at it and noticed how big it actually was. The staircase to the front door stood out, intriguing your eyes to look over and the general feel of the building caught your eyes. Maybe it wasn't going to be so bad after all. I walked in and was met with the main hall. There were quite a few people their and they all sat in groups except one.

Venus

I rushed towards the cafe and walked in trying to fix my hair. There was a small line and eventually it was my turn. " Hi hello, one large latte and a small espresso shot please." I said hurriedly. "Wow slow down no need to rush" The Barista said with a slight grin or smirk, something like that. I looked up at him. Damn. Oh right I needed to respond. Right think of a response. "Oh sorry I'm just kinda running late." I say as cooly as I could. He looked up at me from the coffee cup and said."where to?" Where was I rushing to.. Oh right school or college right I need to get use to that. "College, first day don't want to be late haha"I laughed nervously. He stared at me and started to laugh. I stood there wondering what was so funny."don't worry about it. The ceremony was postponed" I stared at him. I woke up and rushed for nothing. A large fed up sigh left my lips." Anyways here is your latte and your espresso shot." He handed me the two cups and I immediately drank the express shot. Feeling refreshed I said "thank you bye" "bye" he said with a wave and a slight smile. Damn I thought.