Rules Are Meant To Be Broken

Chris POV

I Starred at him and furrowed my brows. His blue eyes pierced through me and I looked to the side. He punched the wall he was leaning against. " Chris" His words went through my ear and came out the other. " Chris" He raised his voice and after a few seconds he took hold of my collar again and forced me to look at him. I furrowed my brows and yelled " WHAT" We looked at each other in frustration. He shook his head and looked down, SHIT I thought. His eyes widened and went back to mind. " I thought we were clear about this." I scoffed" If you would have let me take care of it you wouldn't have to see it," I said referring to my bulging and nearly throbbing member. He shook his head and walked away, before saying " Next time I won't be so nice." He said whilst walking away. " oh yeah or what," I scoffed without thinking. Before I knew it a fist hit my cheek. I stumbled back and looked at him. " What The fuck Lysander!" I starred at him in disbelief. "I thought you were smarter than that" He replied with before we threw fists at each other again. A Cold and red substance covered our faces and with each punch, a new bruise was made. He tackled me down and threw a few punches before I switched the positions and threw him down and tackled him down. A few punches into my dominance over him I heard footsteps from the corridor running towards us. I grunted as he switched roles again and threw me down. I picked myself up and stared at him. I furrowed my brows and we both went in for a bunch. I starred at him and breathed heavily.

Lysander POV

I wiped my face off of blood and breathed out. He was going to get what he deserved. I flew a punch into his face as he dodged. I quickly dodged out of his reach and went behind him, this was turning messy quickly and We had to end it as soon as possible. I tripped him up as I stood over him, He picked himself up and packed a punch at my mouth, I punched him back in the same spot and we both spat out blood from our mouths in sync and wiped out mouths. That's when I heard footsteps running towards us. " Lysander !" A voice pierced through my ears, It was injected with worry and made me tingle. I looked over my shoulder and saw Venus running towards me, her honey-colored hair flowing through the air as her face expressed hurt. As I turned to face her slightly her eyes widened and she slowed down slightly. " w-what happened to you?" She said That's when I heard other footsteps, as well as a fist, hit my cheek. That prick caught me off guard. I turned towards him and punched him back. I felt delicate hands on my back slightly soothing me." Stop it both of you" Venus shrieked in worry as we ignored her. I hated the pain that was flowing through her voice, I wanted to stop for her sake, but why I thought to myself.

Aleks POV

I stood there next to the gym for a bit, my eyes locked onto the spot where he stood facing away from me. I wasn't sure why it was affecting me so much. Suddenly my mind was flooded without thoughts as I heard a worried shout from the distance. "Lysander!" I looked forward and widened my eyes, "Venus" I whispered. I walked around the corner and noticed Venus Caressing a tall figure, Much taller than her. I saw locks of dark hair on the floor. The figure stood up and wiped his mouth, I walked towards them, intrigued. The figure turned slightly and looked at me. I was met with his eyes, the ones that pierced through me. His green eyes looked me up and down before going back to the fight. I ran up to him before shouting " What are you guys doing?" I saw the condition they both were in, bruises were bound to cover their bodies and the blood that was splatted the floor didn't help the scene. This had to stop now.

Venus POV

I starred at the figure running towards us, Thank god she was here to help stop them. " Aleks Help ME break them up! I shrieked. I couldn't cope with it, the blood that covered Lysander didn't help. Of course, this other guy, which I assume is the guy Aleks was talking about, was drenched in blood as well.  I struggled to keep Lysander away and soothe him as much as I could, yet a thought kept lingering in my head, Why, Why would Lysander fight Chris? Before I knew it a loud yell filled the corridors which grabbed everyone's attention in the area. We all looked around and saw the principal. " all of you what do you think you're doing!" her voice echoed through the halls. I looked up at Lysander and he looked down at me with a reassuring smile. " All of you my office... NOW" I walked slowly alongside everyone else, I felt a hand slide towards my waist which brought me closer to a warm body, I looked up at Lysander just to be met with a drop of blood fall onto my face.