Fresh Start

Chris POV

The sun shone through the blinds as a groan escaped my lips. I turned my head to look at the clock on the bedside table. I sighed as I read the word Friday on it and turned my body so that I was facing the ceiling. The room was fairly nice, however, I could tell it had changed from the previous time I stayed here. A small entity jumped onto the bed as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. A warm sensation overcame me as a tongue started to give me kisses. Sloppy kisses, that's when I heard a chuckle from the body that laid next to me. " It looks like he likes you"  I looked over at Aleks, To notice her locks of blonde carefully swept to one side. " When did you get him, He wasn't here when I was last here."  A familiar chuckle came through her parted lips as I turned to face her. The sun shone on her face and accentuated her features. " I got recently, I needed something to take my mind off.....things. HIs names ross" My eyes widened slightly as I grinned. My hands slid around her waist as I brought her closer to me. coming closer to her ear I whispered" did you miss me that much as to name your dog after me" I teased. she looked at me and widened her eyes in realization. Her face was painted with a red tint as she buried her head in my chest.

At that moment I was in bliss, my mind was fixed on the warmth we brought each other. This felt right, yet my mind was still hazy, my feelings unsure. Yesterday when I said I needed time I didn't think my words through, but I guess I really do need to take my time in figuring it out, figuring how I feel towards her and what I wanted. "Hey, you okay?" A warm hand cupped my cheek as my eyes everted towards her blue orbs that had specks of grey flying through them. They were entrancing, my mind forgot about everything else." yeah, I'm just thinking about stuff. Thinking about how much I want this moment to continue forever." Her eyes met mine once again as I planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Me too" she replied simply bustling back into my chest. We laid there for a while longer before we had to get up.