Troublemaker

Chris

That girl, the new one. She's a different one, obviously, she wasn't falling head over heels for me. I laughed to my self. I strode down to the courtyard and sat down on one of the benches, slowly people started flooding in left, right and center.

 I strode down to the courtyard and sat down on one of the benches, slowly people started flooding in left, right and center

Through the crowd, I saw those familiars locks of blonde hair bathed in ocean blue. She stood out like ... wait what am I saying well yeah she stood out but that's normal, right? A deep sigh escaped my lips as I looked up at the sky, the sun shined down on us. It was quiet and calm until...

"DUDE!" I knew who that voice belonged to, Jake.

"Hey Jake" we greeted each other with our signature handshake. He sat down as the rest of the gang came our way. We sat and talked about our lessons as well as Jake cracking in a few jokes along the way. "Oi Chris, who was that girl you were talking to in gym?" I looked up and groaned. " I don't know her name, wasn't bothered to ask. Anyways She sounds American and oh yeah annoying as hell. That bitch" A hard sigh escaped my lips as I furrowed my brows. Jake laughed through his nose whilst shaking his head. " Chill, I'm sure it was just a one-off, I mean let's be honest gym is quite competitive." He scoffed.

I found myself watching her movements, I looked her up and down at least five times before I felt eyes on me. I turned to my side and saw Jake trying to hold in a smirk. I sighed and shook my head." It's not what you think." I turned away from him as he mocked me. " yh yh". Jake went back to talking with the others in this swarm of people whilst I went off to clear my thoughts.

As I sat with my head resting against the wall a shadow fell upon me. I looked up just to be met with those blue eyes. It was him. I furrowed my brows and spat out" What do you want, You Know the deal." My eyes piercing his own. He shook his head slightly whilst responding " I know I know, It's just... Well, we need to talk. You know what it's about. You know It's against 'Thier' rules." My eyes widen slightly  Before I looked down at the floor." What do you mean, I haven't done anything!" I shouted just enough for some people around us to hear. Their eyes fixed on me before going back to their own lives." Yet" He walked away without another word. I Hit my head against the cold brick wall behind me as frustration flew through my body. I stood up and walked forward and before I knew it I was back on the cold floor With another entity next to me. I took hold of my head and looked to my side. Locks of blonde and blue hair were swept across the floor. " Oi watch were your going dumbass!" It spoke like an ange- Wait No I shook my head out of the thought and stared at her. She was with a friend I've never seen. Play it cool Chris I mentally told myself. I picked myself up before I looked down at her." Oh yh or what?" I Scoffed, yh that was an okay come back. Her friend picked her up and she looked me straight in the eyes, Before I felt a cold substance cover my Body. I looked at her with widened eyes and furrowed my brows " Bitch" I growled under my breath. My hair and clothes were drenched with bubble tea as I watched her walk away.