Lustful Love

Aleks POV

It's been a few days after Chris attacked my lips like that, I still replay that scene in my head. Although we weren't very discrete about it, Let's just say Venus still hasn't stopped teasing me about it. It was such a little thing but what can I say, It's the little things he does that makes me want him, However, I can't get the idea out of my head that he's lustful for... my body and not me as a whole. Maybe I'm overthinking things, maybe I'm thinking in too deep about it.

I haven't been able to sleep recently, My mind has been flooding with thoughts of him and his glistening green eyes and the way he bites his lip as he walks by. The way our stares turn intimate quickly. The way he brushes his hand over my body when he walks by and the way he smirks when I look back at him. 

I brush my thoughts away and start heading into school. I smile remembering that some of our periods have been changed to planning the charity dance. It gives me a reason to be around Chris, except for gym and maths. I shuffled my way through the crowd to the allocated room we were given and opened it up and sat down not noticing the figure standing near the window.  A hoarse voice spoke out.

Chris POV

" Well hello to you too". Aleks looked up at me and looks at me. "what?" I looked at her confused, she looked at me in a strange way and I didn't like it. " You shouldn't smoke in a classroom" I opened the window and smirked back at her " Better I questioned as I took another puff of my cigarette and blew the smoke up into the air.  After a minute I put my cigarette out and strode over to Aleks, I peered over her shoulder as she was matching up some decorations for the hall. I leaned down and dug my face into the crook of her neck. Her warmth gave me goosebumps and sent warmth flowing through my body. " You take this too seriously" I breathed into her neck as her body jittered and my voice sent shivers down her spine. That's when a thought came into my mind. " You know... we have quite some time alone right now. No one would see if we.." I leaned closer " Had some us time" She smiled and I knew she was thinking the same, Except this time I'd make her want to make me fight it. 

I started kissing her neck and went up to her lips. We kissed with passion and after a few minutes we stood up and I pushed her into the cupboard, I opened the doors and threw both of us in there. I pinned her up against the wall and came close to her ear as she placed her hands against my chest for support." Make me fight for you this time" I smirked into her ear and started kissing my way up to her lips again. I licked her lips for entrance where she denied. I bit down on her lips and pulled away " Good girl". Slowly but surely things were getting heated and that's when the doors to the classroom opened.