Equations And Solutions

Chris POV

Calmy I walked myself towards the large gates of the college, taking in the sunlight I was glad I bathed myself in sunscreen today. It was unusually hot today, we were experiencing a heatwave recently and it wasn't good for my skin. My first lesson was gym and I was determined to find out why Aleks was ignoring me. After all we went through, after the multiple kisses and make out sessions whilst bunking classes, why stop all of that. recently my urges were getting stronger and I could barely control them. It was extremely uncomfortable but I had to submerge them or else, I don't know what I am capable of.

Getting dressed I planned out the day, I knew I'd have to talk to her sooner or later.

Opening the doors to the gym I was met with an empty and solitary gym, the sun shined through the windows and hit my body with a wave of warmth. I started up the treadmill and put in my earphones. Shortly after, people started flooding in and getting started, but no locks of blonde hair yet. It was around 9, so it was still pretty earlier for people to come in. I kept glancing at the doors in case she came in and I didn't notice. After a while, I noticed the doors open and saw those locks again. I kept looking at her. I looked at her and we locked eyes. Gotcha. I stopped the machine and made my way towards her. " Hey, How are you?" I asked casually. I waited for an answer as I stood over her weight bench." I'm okay." She said blandly." Aww come on Aleks, WHy are you ignoring me, Is it cause you can't control yourself around me" I smirked

Aleks POV

I looked down, He was somewhat right. When I was around him I couldn't control myself. When he touched me I couldn't stop my urges. In those moments I was totally entranced by him and his touch. I looked up and stared at him coldly, well I tried at least. I wanted him to leave. The whole point of me avoiding him was so that I can clear my mind of everything and genuinely think about my desires and feelings. I brushed him off as the instructor told us to take a break and pack away. For once I was happy to get out of the gym, I would never say that. Ever. I walked out and noticed Chris getting out of the shower. His hair dripped water droplets onto his back as he walked and his back muscles moved with him. I looked away and mentally scolded myself. 

At break, I met with Venus and told her everything." Maybe It's fate" She simply put which made me think. Maybe it was. 

Math Was our last lesson. I walked towards math with venus as we walked past people scattered around the hallway. We walked in and sat down next to each other. Quickly after, people swarmed in and sat in their seats as well as the teacher following them. The lesson went as followed, some people doing the work, the teacher leaving us, thus resulting in some of the class acting like 5-year-olds and lastly some emo's in the corner summoning Satan. It was all a mess, and let's not even mention the smirks Chris directed towards me. However, the lesson was over quickly, thankfully. " Miss Jones, Mr. Ross, Could you stay behind for a moment" I gestured for venus to wait for me outside so we could walk home together as I walked up to the teacher's desk. " I am sure you're aware of your falling grades Mr. Ross, And as I believe you and miss Jones are friends, I would advise that you tutor Mr. Ross here. For example, starting today, especially today Since tomorrow we shall be doing a mock-up."I widened my eyes, This was not helping my case. " I'm okay with that" A familiar voice said next to me. They both looked at me as I shook my head" Sure" I said quickly, I hardly had time to process the scene and I didn't realize what I had gotten myself into.

The walk home was awkward, Venus was skeptical of Chris ever since the fight, she didn't like him that much. The tension between me and Chris grew as we came close to my apartment. However, he seemed unaffected. I opened the door as I merely said: " Meet me upstairs, door on the left." I watched him walk up as I quickly turned to Venus. My face showed concern as she merely giggled." hey MAybe You two can finally talk to each other, Also I will make sure to not come out of my room. Good luck" She winked at me as she walked up the stairs to her room. Great.

Upon entering the room I noticed he had gotten his math books out and was sitting cross-legged on my bed. I went over and sat next to him. We went through some problems and solved them together. I could feel something building up though and it didn't feel good. 

It had been an hour and It felt light days had passed." Ugh, Aleks, I'm tired. Can we take a break" He whined I agreed and so we sat on the bed. We fidgeted slightly before he spoke up." Alright, this is getting boring. He pushed me down onto the bed and locked my hands above my head. I blushed bashfully. Damn it I said to myself. He kissed me softly tracing my figure up and down. He came back to my lips and kissed them with passion as I felt the desire rise. I sheepishly let him explore my mouth with his tongue. Slowly but surely we became a hot mess and we parted due to the lack of air. I did not regret this strangely.