Closed Doors

Aleks

She saw me and looked away. Okay ... The main hall was loud yet not as chaotic as high school. I saw a few more people come in and sit down. I decided I really had nothing to lose, I proceeded to walk over to the girl and I sat down next to her. She didn't move. She let it happen. "Hey" I say turning to her. She looked up from her phone and looked to the side."Oh hi hello, oh sorry I've told myself to stop saying that"she laughed slightly as did I. "It's fine" I said whilst smiling. She sighed impatiently "The ceremony is postponed" she sighed again. What. I looked at her shocked and slightly fed up. It was around 10. I was suppose to be in class right now but the ceremony was just about to start. Everyone went quite as the lights were dimmed and the spotlight fell onto the front where the headmaster stood. "Welcome to Bhasvic college" He said. "Now let's go through some of the rules...." The rules were nothing new, try to be on time, be polite blah blah blah. It went on for a while. Finally it ended and we made our way to our lessons. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was greeted with a familiar face" Hey do you want to meet up after lesson for break?" She smiled. I nodded and we arranged a small meeting spot. Afterwards I walked towards the sports hall. It wasn't that far from the main hall but there was a bit of distance.

Opening the door I was met with a large sports centre with tons of equipment. I walked over to the large group surrounding the sports teacher. He spoke loudly "Alright, Ladies changing room is on the right, Gents is on the left. Now get changed and meet here after." He commanded and we listened. I walked over with a bunch of girls to the right. Some looked nice some looked like complete snakes. Two faced. I sat down and placed my bag next to me opening it up. I started getting dressed when I heard the girls started talking about some guys. Typical. Probably some hot but not guy. Like a jock, a hot guy that's just a dumbass. I'd be surprised if I didn't find one of them here. "Hey" I looked up and was greeted with a head full of blond girl. Two faced snake. I could tell immediately. Mhmm I hummed to her." Have any perfume?" She asked. I looked through my bag and took out a small bottle of blue perfume. "Here" I said as I handed it to her. She sprayed herself a few time and gave it back to me"Thanks, appreciate it"she said with a straight face and walked back to her 'friends'. We all walked out to the sports centre. The guys were already there , the teacher stood there waiting for us. "Alright first day we'll just have a nice run." We ere escorted outside on Bhasvic field and told to run around a quarter of the field. We did as we were told. It wasn't that hard although I saw some girls walk around and still be out of breath just by doing that. A sudden thought came to my head. They came here just for the guys. I mentally face palmed at their eagerness, their hormones got the best of them. After around half an hour we stopped and went inside again. "Alright, Now after that warm up that some didn't participate in" he looked over at the girl that I talked to in the changing room and back to the whole group again."You shall now work on the sports equipment." I walked over to the treadmill and turned it on. After around 20, a guy walked over to me. He had dark brown hair that was swept to the side with one side of his face slightly covered with his hair. "Hey so like are you gonna finish anytime soon?" He started at me impatiently whilst tapping his foot on the ground." I looked at him, was he serious." Yh not really, why don't you go on another machine. One that isn't occupied" My voice slightly annoyed as I turned up the speed. He looked at me and smirked." Well well no need for the aggression" he said sarcastically hurt. He smirked and strode away. So he's an asshole.