Thoughts Flooding Our Minds

Chris POV

" Alright, we might as well continue " I whispered and came close to her and smirked into her neck. However my passion wasn't given back, instead, she stood still and slightly pushed me back. What changed so suddenly I thought.

Aleks POV

I pushed Chris away and took out my phone. I searched my contacts fast and searched for Venus. I texted her quickly and she replied within seconds.

' Venus quick distract Lysander for me, we are at the classroom'

' Okay! I'm on my way'

I heard the door open and I heard Venus's voice call out Lysander's. That's when I peered through the crack in the cupboard and saw they were facing away from us. I quickly but silently opened the door and jumped out the window. We were on the ground floor so it wasn't a drop. I walked around the block before coming back to the classroom. I walked in and greeted everyone, I made sure not to look at Chris. I couldn't, not now. I need to figure out my thoughts. I needed to make sure I knew what we both wanted. I needed to take a break from all this lust, It wasn't healthy. The room was silent, unnaturally silent. It had only been around 10 minutes from the start and I already missed his voice, No I can't I thought to myself and persisted on with my task. I caught glimpses of him looking at me, I was trying so hard not to look at him or else I knew my body would act for itself instead of my mind. I neede to distance myself.

The rest of the day went by slowly, my mind filled with questions.

"Hey" A familiar voice approached me and I dared not turn around. He tapped me on the shoulder are stood beside me looking at me. I felt bad for not replying but what could I say, nothing, I needed to think things through. "Hey, You okay?" he looked at me. Without looking back I answered" Fine". I walked away without looking back, I couldn't. I didn't want to hurt him but I had no choice. School was over so I decided I'd take a long way home, It went through the park so I'd see some greenery once in a while." Aleks Wait up!" I turned around and was met with an out of breath Venus. I laughed lightly and we continued walking." So what's up" I turned to her and shrugged my shoulders. I wondered for a second if I should talk to her. Maybe it would be best. " Welp   Whatever it is, It'll be okay" Her grey eyes were gleaming with happiness as she looked at me. Yeah, I hope so I thought.

I came home and was met with a deafening silence. I flopped down onto the couch and looked up at the ceiling getting lost in my thoughts. My mind was flooding with thoughts, I couldn't do this. I grabbed my bag and went upstairs. I closed all the doors and windows and decided to get an early nights sleep after all that had happened today. I had enough for one day.

Little did I know Green orbs were watching me from afar, observing my emotions, my mood, my movements just to find an answer to his many questions piling up in his head.