A Little Too Excited

Chris POV

The end of the day came to a close and I had one lesson left. Gym. From the morning I've developed bad associations with that lesson. I walked towards the lockers and grabbed my gym clothes. I Got dressed quickly and walked into the gym as fast as I could. I knew this time I'd get a turn on the Treadmill. A relieved sigh escaped my lips as I saw I was one of the first people in there. I strode towards the treadmill and turned it on to 10. 

After 10 minutes I realized I haven't seen those all too familiar locks of hair. I looked around surveying the area and keeping a lookout for those ocean bleached tips, yet to avail. I continued on my way and went on for a few more minutes whilst casually glancing up and looking around. After a few more minutes I decided to give up for now but have an eye out. I put my earphones in and played whatever was on, Dinero.

Aleks POV

Walking towards the gym whilst clutching my phone in my hand I began thinking about Chris, I mean he's a prick but something about him...something attracts me to him. Yet I still need to find out what. I mentally scolded myself for thinking of him, yet I couldn't get him out of my mind, he was like poison sourcing through my body, I know he's bad for me so why do I keep trying to get close to him. My mind swirled with thoughts and before I knew it I was at the gym. I opened the doors and strode inside. That's when I saw him walking towards the lever chest presses. I walked towards the weights.

Chris POV

I sat down at the chest press and sighed. I put my earphones back in and looked up. My eyes widened slightly to the view of ocean dipped locks of blonde. For a moment I stared at her from the back and was completely mesmerized- wait I shook my head and continued working. I furrowed my brows and tried to get back to working out. Although I kept glancing, from the corner of my eye, at her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. This was unhealthy, It's only been a day, I can't catch feelings this quick. I sighed and glanced back at her before my eyes widened. She was tying her shoelaces and... She was bending down. I stared for what felt like years, subconsciously I bit my lip hard. Fuck I thought to myself, I might just have to reevaluate my life desires I thought. I kept starring before I knew it I realized I was starring for a bit too long and I was.. well getting a bit excited. I looked down and my eyes widened to my ' friend' pricking up from my shorts. I tried readjusting quickly before I realized there was no use. I have to take care of this... In another way. I smirked slightly and walked towards the gym instructor.

Aleks POV

I tied my shoelaces and looked up and tied my hair up into a ponytail. I locked the stray hairs out of my face behind my ears and sighed. I glanced forward and was met with Chris's eyes locked upon me whilst he was... Biting his lip? I looked at him before he walked up to the instructor. He was excused and walked out. I rushed out the door and yelled.

Chris POV

I walked out of the gym and held onto my member, It was getting uncomfortable and I had to please my urges. That's when I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey Chris, Are you Okay?" a familiar voice shouted out. I looked back slightly and blushed slightly. It's her fault. "Yeah, I just need to..." I thought for a second before replying with " Something" I looked over my shoulder at her in case she'd see what she had done to me. I shook my head and realized I was tacking to long and I knew that if I'd stay longer I wouldn't be able to keep my urges inside me and I'd have to use her to please me. My member grew bigger at the thought an that's when I realized I had to go. I rushed away around the corner towards the bathroom before I was hit against the wall and was trapped against another's arm. He's come to visit again. I furrowed my brows. That's when he took hold of my collar.