Moving On

Aleks POV

I woke up and felt the bright sunlight caress my skin from behind my curtains. Slowly I got out my laptop and started browsing through the internet. It had been a week since I decided to have a break from Chris, To be honest, it was helping a lot and I had some time to think about my feelings towards him. It was a Saturday and I had my day planned already. My first stop the pet shop. 

Dressing up in some casual clothes I grabbed my bag and walked out of my apartment. A few minutes later I stood in front of the pet store. Finally, I'd have something to fill the void.

Venus POV

I woke up at around six and got my paints out. Recently I haven't had much inspiration so I decided to just draw some landscapes. However, this day wasn't in my favor. Little did I know my parents were done. You see I still lived with my parents, Panting hasn't really made me a lot of money and they haven't been very supportive of the whole idea of painting being a job. That's why I tried to use a minimal amount of paint so I didn't have to ask them for money for supplies. However I was running low today, I sighed and fell back on my chair looking up at the ceiling. I got up and got dressed ready to go out to buy some paint. However, I knew I was short a few quid. I walked down the stairs and saw my parents sitting at the dining room table. "Sit," My mother and father said in unison with a cold glare. I sat down cautiously wondering what I could have done to piss them off." It's time you got a job" My father looked at my mother as she added " A proper job" I looked at them in confusion, I knew my parents didn't support me but to this extent. " But this is my job," I said furrowing my brows slightly. " This is what I want, why can't you be happy with my choice," I said raising my voice slightly." Ten get out, you will not put this family to shame, why can't you be more like your brothers." Tears stung at my eyes as the words my father said circled my head. I was a disgrace to the family. I ran upstairs packed my bags, I didn't know where I was going but I knew I was going somewhere.

Aleks POV

I walked out of the store with a bunch of dog food and furniture, as well as my German shepherd. I decided on naming him ross, little did I know that name would remind me of my feelings even more. 

Opening the door I unclipped the leash and Ross began to run around and explore this new area. I set down my things on the table and took out the beds and toys. I went around the apartment running after him, he was quite fast for his age and he was definitely a curious one. after a while, I left him to explore my apartment alone. I laid down on the couch and turned on some music. That's when I heard Quick nocks at my door, I raised an eyebrow and walked towards my door and opened it. Venus. I looked at her confused, I could see tears streaming down her face. "Venus??" I finally let out a confused reply. " Are you Okay Come in". She came in and I took out some tissues. She then explained everything to me and we just sat there in silence whilst ross was chewing on one of his toys." Well, you can stay here, It'll be fine" Let's hope at least.