Give Me Some Time

Aleks POV

Venus came home not long ago, The sun was beginning to set as we sat in her airy light lit room, let's just say she was very pleased with the outcome. We had been sitting around for a few hours talking about stuff, she told me about the incident at work and I'm pretty sure I nearly die of laughter, I was just teasing her, She got all flustered though.

"Alright, How about we finish this off tomorrow," I said through chuckles. Getting up I waved goodnight and exited the room. Little did I notice the sun had gone down and the stars were shining through the curtains. I smiled as I walked down towards the gym. My apartment was big, big enough to have my own gym yet it was a comforting big, not like a mansion kind but big enough to fit a family in.  A sigh escaped my lips as I stepped onto the treadmill, It seems this must be my favorite piece of equipment. I smiled to myself slightly as I turned the machine on.

As I was about to put my earphones in a familiar voice broke my train of thought." How have you been, You don't look that sick." My eyes widened slightly as I looked over towards the window. He was slouched and leaning against the window frame whilst looking me up and down. I turned the treadmill off as I moved further away from him." H-how did you..." My voice trailed off as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. A scoffed slightly, He nodded towards the patio door as he said." It was open, I wanted to check up on you, you know like I do" A few seconds later he added on after realising what he had said "Like I do in school, not anywhere else, Its just, you haven't been in so I, Well took the time to check up on you, that's all, nothing more." He looked outside whilst crossing his arms. I stood there not knowing what I should do, my mind raced as my lips parted. "Well to answer your question, I'm fine, Much better than before." I looked away as I noticed his eyes look towards me. He knew what I was talking about. Silence filled the room for a few minutes none of us knew what to say, the tension was building. 

"Look" I looked up just to be met with those Green orbs looking into mine. "I've had some time to think, And I know I can be a douche sometimes." I scoffed " Sometimes?" I questioned. He rolled his eyes in response. " The point is, I've had some time to think and, Well I came here to...Umm, apologize." My eyes widened slightly, I couldn't tell if my ears were deceiving me. His footsteps came closer to me, I didn't move back I stood still, I could smell his comfortable scent again, My body relaxed as I could feel the heat radiating off him. I looked up and was met with his eyes. I could feel his eyes searching mine for a response. "Aleks, Come back, To School, To me." He looked down at the floor as his hands slid around my waist. I lifted his head slightly so that he looked at me. I bring my lips to his. A small comforting kiss. "Chris," I said whilst looking into his eyes." Our foreheads connected as I closed my eyes, I wanted to be with him. But I knew something wasn't right. "I want to be with you, I want to go back to what we had, But Give Me sometimes to understand what you truly want."He said looking at me I kissed his forehead reassuringly.

"Give me some time"