Straight Girl.

Raritys POV: ever since I was little I wanted to marry a handsome prince and live in a castle. I never once thought that I would like a girl in that way. I've always been close with Apple Jack but she's one of my best friends, I just feel so different around her. Her and Rainbow Dash broke up a couple of months ago and I've been trying to help her through it. We've been spending a lot of time together recently and everyday my feelings for her get stronger and stronger.

AJs POV: Rarity came over to Sweet Apple achres today.today. She can be a little annoying sometimes but she is sweet and caring. She makes me feel different and special. I loved Rainbow but I never felt like that with her. It's so nice that she wanted to help me. She didn't like getting dirty but she helps me back sometimes she always makes everything look so beautiful.   It had been a hard morning so Rarity and I decided to take a break for lunch. We packed some food in a basket and I carried it out under a tree in the orchard. Rarity put out the picnic blanket and picked some flowers and placed them in a vase. She put one in my hair she looked straight into my eyes and her saphire blue eyes glowed. She blushed and turned away.p

"I'm starved, let's eat." I said

"Cupcake darling?" She asked.

We spent the afternoon laughing talking and laying in the sun. It was late spring and the sun was getting warmer and warmer.  Tomorrow we had to go back to school and I knew that it was going to be a long week. I'm not gonna lie I have a little crush on Rarity but I have classes without her and they are always so boring.

Raritys POV: after an amazing afternoon with AppleJack I thought it was probably time to go home. I thanked her and told her I would see her at school tomorrow. Then I made my way back to my house. It was a half an hour walk home, my home was on the west side of the town and her farm was in the east so I usually walk past the forest and through the town. On my way home I stopped in my favourite boutique. They sell all kinds of beautiful dresses and hats and accessories there. I work there part time as I want to save some money. I hope to open a boutique of my own one day and every penny I get goes towards it. I got home pretty late but my parents didn't care. They never cared about anything I did. I snack on a couple of nuts and make my favourite green and rose tea and go to bed. I don't want to be tired at school tomorrow.