Perfume & Pick Up Trucks

Friday
————————————————————-
Rarity's POV: It's been a particularly long day at school. I've been so excited about my date with Jackie. I decide to wear a little black dress, some matching black stilettos and put my hair up in a braided bun. I put on some red lipstick and my signature chanel No5 perfume.

The doorbell rings and I go to answer.

"Evening beautiful." she says.
"Evening gorgeous." I reply.

She walks me round to the passenger seat of her dark blue pick up truck.

"Right this way Miss Belle." She says as she opens the door.
"Why thankyou Miss Apple." I say as I step inside.

She walks round to the driver seat and gets in.

"Sorry, I'm sure this isn't the usual kind of vehicle guys picked you up in on your usual dates."
She laughs, nervously and continues,
"I know it's not much but it's"
"It's perfect" I cut her off, giggling.
she sighs in relief
"I like that you're so nervous, even though we've known each other for years."
She smiles and hands me some red roses.
"These are for you."
"Thankyou, they're beautiful, just like the ones in the rose field."
"That's the Idea."

We drive into town to a petite but pretty Italian restaurant. The food is delicious. And we chat for hours until the sun starts to set.

AppleJacks POV: I think this date idea was perfect I'm so happy I got to spend some more quality one on one time with her.

"It's getting late but I don't want this night to end." She says.
"Me too. Do you want to do next then?" I ask
" We could go for a drive." She suggests
"Sure, where do you want to go?"
"Anywhere with you." She laughs.
"Actually..." she continues,
"There is somewhere I've always wanted to go, with someone special, but until now I didn't think I had the right person.... The hill that over looks the rose field, our rose field."
"Then what are we waiting for?" I ask.

So we drive up to the top of the hill and when we stop Rarity jumps out and runs to the edge to look at the view. I follow after her.

"It's beautiful isn't it." She says looking out at the roses.
"It sure is." I say, looking at her.

She turns around and pulls me in for a kiss. She pulls away and smiles pulls away.

"Hey, the stars are coming out now." I say as I put  my arm around her waist.

"We should stay here and watch them!" She exclaims as she pulls me to the pick up truck and clambers into the back.

"Aren't you worried you'll get mud on your dress." I say, climbing in next to her.
"That doesn't matter right now." She whispers, kissing me on the forehead."
We look up at the stars for a while.
It starts to get cold and I can see her shivering a little and I put my denim jacket around her, the same one from our first date together.
We lie back into the truck and talk about our dreams and wishes. She lays her head on my shoulder, and within a minute she's fallen asleep. I sit there for a while, delighted to be in this situation but eventually I decide that I should get us home.
I carry her to the front of my truck.
"Thankyou." She murmurs quietly as I plug in her seatbelt. 
I smile to myself and drive towards her house. Her butler let's me in and I carry her bridal style to her bedroom, just like I did on our first date. I place her carefully onto her bed and kiss her on the forehead and then return to my own home. When arrive back I remember that she still has my jacket. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get it back soon.