Lucky 😉

Applejack's POV:
We arrived at school and headed to our lockers. Rarity gave me a sympathetic look.

"Oh Applejack, You're still drenched. You're going to freeze!" she looked down for a second, thinking.
"Oh! I just remembered, I've got a spare jacket in my locker!" She gushed.
"I think you'll look quite dapper in it."
She pulled out a black leather jacket, faux of course. She handed it to me and I put it on. It was a little tight because she's a bit slimmer than me, but it was comfy and smelled of her so I couldn't turn it down. As she observed me, a smile spread across her face, which made me smile too.

"Thank you Rarity, that's very generous of you." I told her.

"Don't be silly darling, anything for you, anyway you look gorgeous in it. You pull it off way better then I can."

It's funny I always thought I'd be the one to look after her when she was cold, but now it's strangely nice. It's that irreplaceable warm feeling of knowing that you're  safe around someone because you know they care about you.

Rarity's POV: Apple Jack looks stunning in my leather jacket. I'm so lucky to be with her. She makes me feel like no boy ever could. It sucks that we don't have our first class together though. Speaking of I should really be at Algebra right now.

The rest of the day ran smoothly. Apple Jack and I had lunch with our friends and explained to them all why we weren't at school yesterday. I looked over at Jackie when I was talking. I hope she feels the same way about me that I feel about her. 

However we had a nice stroll home together. Even if it wasn't a romantic date like yesterday, every day with her is special. I have a feeling I'm going to feel like that forever.

(The Next Day)

Apple Jack's POV:
I want to do something really special for Rarity. Even if it's not big or expensive. I want us to do something special, together. We haven't really been on a real date  so maybe we should do that. What's a good first date idea? Dinner, dinner's always good. Ok how about that pretty  italian restaurant in town. It's not very fancy and it's quite small but I think Rarity will appreciate its charms.

The bell rings, I walk out of my English lesson that I honestly wasn't concentrating in at all and go to find Rarity at our lockers. I smile when I see her. She smiles as I walk up to her.

"What are you up to, Trouble?" She laughs
"What are you doing on Friday night?" I ask.
"Nothing, why?" She replies
"Then how would you like to go on a date?"
"I'd like that very much."
"Good. Then I'll pick you up at 7."

I kiss her on the forehead and walk away to Rainbow, at the end of the hall, with a smug expression on my face.

She high fives me when I get to her.

"Nice going bro!" She remarks
"Thanks"
"Aren't we're lucky we've got girlfriends as amazing as ours huh?" She says as she looks at Fluttershy with a big grin on her face.
"The luckiest." I reply as I glance over to Rarity.