Sunsets

Rarity's POV: I managed to pull myself together and get to school. I got to my locker and started to open when I saw Apple Jack walking down the hall. I shouted her name but she just ignored me and kept walking." I don't know what I did to her. I started to cry and I tried to hide my face in my locker.

Apple Jack's POV: I felt tears stream down my face when I went past Rarity. I never cry but I hated not talking to her, I could feel that I was hurting her but I was just so scared that if she didn't forget about our kiss then she wouldn't want my friend and I thought ignoring her was the only she would.

It was a long morning and I felt sick and guilty. At lunch I sat down with Rainbow and Fluttershy. When Rarity came in she looked at me briefly and then sat at the opposite end of the table. I had really upset her and was only making things worse.

Rarity's POV: I couldn't even look at Apple Jack, I can't believe she would do this to me, I don't even know what I did to her. I needed to talk to her about our kiss because I really liked her but now i don't know how to feel.

I walked home from school by myself until I reached the beautiful rose field where I first met Apple Jack. I had an urge to sit down and just look at the scenery. Usually I wouldn't want to get my clothes dirty but today I just didn't care. After a few minutes I felt movement behind me. It was Apple Jack she sat down beside me and didn't say anything for a few seconds.

'I'm sorry" she said

I looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Part of me thought that if ignored you then you would forget about the kiss and it wouldn't ruin our friendship. And I guess the other half of me just didn't want to admit that I'm in love with you, because I don't know how you feel, or what you want."

"Oh Apple Jack... , I want you!"

Without leaving time for her to reply, I kissed her. She kissed me back and I felt this warm, sparkly feeling, like pure gold was running through my veins.

Apple Jack's POV: Rarity kissing was the most amazing feeling ever, i felt like dying, in the best way possible. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking and laughing, we watched the beautiful sunset and after a bit Rarity fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up and carried her to her house. When we got there I found her key in her bag and let myself in. I took her to her room and tucked her in bed. I kissed her goodnight and left her a note to read when she woke up.