Distracted.

(Sunday)

Apple Jacks POV: In had so much fun with Rarity yesterday. I don't think I can keep avoiding her, spending time with her makes me so happy. My phone just buzzed. It's my friend, Sunset Shimmer. She's having a huge party on Friday. Oh there's no way Rarity would miss that, she would never skip a chance to dress up and dance. So I decided to go. My phone went again but this time it was Rarity.

(Text convo)

Rarity: Are you going to the party? Fluttershy and Rainbow are going together and Twilight and Pinkie wanted to go with us but they live on the other side of town and they're getting a taxi together. So I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. We could get a cab together and meet them there.

Apple Jack: That sounds great. Should we get one for 8?

Rarity: Sure, see you soonxxx

———————————————————————————————

I know Rarity just wants to go as friends but I'm so happy. I don't usually care about what I look like but I kinda wanna wow her. I was going to reply to Sunset but my phone died. Laid on my bed thinking about Rarity, then there was a knock on the front door. I went down to answer and to my surprise it was Rainbow Dash. She asked me something but I didn't hear her because I was still thinking about Rarity. I saw a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I had a huge smile on my face.

Rainbow asked If I wanted to play basketball so I said yes. I thought that it was probably a good idea to get out and think about something other than Rarity.

Rarity's POV:

I'm so excited to go to the party with AJ. I really want to look perfect so I was going to go shopping but then I got a dm from Fluttershy. She said she was going to the party and if I wanted to go, so of course I said Yesssssssss! We decided to meet at Starbucks. I put on some shoes and grabbed my purse. I called a cab into town and waited for Fluttershy to get there. I decided to order a cappuccino whilst I was waiting for her. When she finally arrived she sat down and I got some tea for us. I saw her looking out the window and waving at something. At first I didn't realise what it was but then I saw Rainbow Dash. They looked so happy , they are so in love. I wish there was someone who loved me, someone like Apple Jack.

After we finished our tea we went to the mall to go shopping. At first I went into Chanel for accessories but then I decided that it's probably easier best to find the outfit first so I can fit the accessories to go with it. I was on my way out but then I saw this purse that I just had to have. I bought it and then we left. We go to Urban Outfitters because Fluttershy wants more affordable clothing. When we first got there I couldn't really find anything that I liked. I went up stairs and the first thing I saw was a gorgeous silver sequin mini dress. I instantly fell in love with it. I picked up some black stiletto heels and then went to find Fluttershy. When I went back downstairs she was looking at a pretty floral dress that was long and flowing. She would look so beautiful in it! She found some cute heeled sandals. We went to pay for our items and then we left .

Apple Jacks POV: Basket ball with Rainbow was so fun. It was a good distraction and I loved the look on her face when I won. We had fun playing for hours until it started to get dark so we had to get home. 

(I'm back! Well kind of... I'm coming back gradually. I'm really busy rn but I'm still working hard to give you the best books I can. I really missed you but I really needed that break. I'm under a lot of pressure at the moment and I really have to focus on school. Anyway I really missed you and I hope that there will be more parts coming out soon. Love you lotsxxx.)