An Angel

Applejack's POV: I woke up
and the sky was grey. Unlike yesterday the sun hid behind the clouds. I got ready for school and walked to the rose field to meet Rarity. As usual I was there before her. I looked around at the roses. And then it started to rain. Despite the terrible weather, the roses looked particularly beautiful today. They smelled sweeter than ever and it made me think of yesterday's kiss and I began to tear up, remembering the events that followed. I stood there silently, letting the pouring rain hit me and fall into my hair, onto my clothes, on my skin.

Then, i noticed Rarity running  up onto the grass and towards me.

"Applejack! Darling, you're soaked. Here stand under my umbrella with me." she said.

I didn't say anything. I didn't even look at her. I was just so happy to be in her presence again. It was so soothing.

She pulled me in, beside her. Her clothes were soft , but her voice was softer. Her smell was familiar now, Chanel No5, she's a classic kinda girl. She lightly kissed me on the cheak. Although it's cold, her lips were warm.

"Let's go, we can't afford to be late after yesterday." she cooed. She took my hand and started walking.

Her embrace, even if it was just her hand, made me forget my feelings from last night. I decided that I would enjoy whilst I have her, and if she was ever to leave, that I would be grateful to have been blessed with an angel.

(Author's note: sorry this chapter isn't very long, there's some longer ones coming up soon xoxo)