More than you could ever know ♥︎

Warning: Sort of explicit content- Sexual ✌️

Applejack's POV
The room is hot and the tension is high. I can feel Rarity breathing under me. She kisses me passionately until I move my lips down and kiss her neck. She lets out a gentle moan. I kiss down her body until I reach the top of her skirt.
She lifts off my t-shirt and I reach for hers. I feel her hands touch the top button of my jeans. Her bra is black and lacy, I can't help but be really turned on by her. We completely remove each other's clothes until we're just there, lying in our underwear.

We lock eyes and crawl towards each other. I put my arms around her and kiss her again.

"I'm ready." She says
"Then I'm ready too." I reply.

She falls down on the the bed and I move down to her core. She inhales slowly as I start to make love to her. She throws her head back, moaning in pleasure. Her toes curl and she grasps tightly onto the bed post.

After hours of making love to each-other we fall asleep, still completely naked and still covered in our sweat and filth.

When we wake up it's night and the stars are out. The moon light shines brightly through Rarity's window. We don't even bother getting up to shower or get dressed.

We just sit naked in each-others arms. We spend the rest of the night sitting and chatting in the starlight. It seems that we spend a lot of our time like this. I don't mind. I would spend every night for the rest of my life like this. If I could.

"I love you" She says "More than you could ever know."

(Author's note: sorry that I took along time to write this, guess it's because I've never written anything this sexual before

(Author's note: sorry that I took along time to write this, guess it's because I've never written anything this sexual before.)