fiery

Rarity's POV: It's finally the weekend and for the first time in a long time, the sun shines brightly. I awake to the sound of birds singing and Applejack's soft breathing, next to me.

I'm pretty sure we didn't do anything, in fact, we were both still fully clothed. I remember we walked back here together but we must've been so tired we just fell asleep in each other's arms. I breathed in her soft scent. It was earthy but sweet. She didn't bathe in roses or spray herself with expensive perfume, but she smelt like home to me. I placed my hand on my new necklace. I think I should get her a gift as-well.

I'm thinking about what to get her when I here a murmur beside me.

"Good morning sleepy head." I whisper

She sits up, rubs her eyes, and smiles at me.

"Good morning beautiful" She replies

There's a moment of silence and it's awkward for a couple of minutes.

"Hey you hungry." I ask nervously
"Yeah I could eat."
"Then let's get some breakfast" I laugh

We sit down at the kitchen island and Jackie passes me the cereal.

"This necklace is gorgeous and the note was beautiful, thank you." I say trying to make conversation.

"Hey, you deserved an explanation besides, everything I said was true."

There's another awkward pause until Jackie and I lock eyes. She leans in towards me. She has a mischievous look in her eyes. I pull her chin forward with my finger and kiss her.
She wraps her arms around me and we start making out.
She jumps down from her seat and lifts me up on to the counter. I lie back and she starts climbing up and crawls on top of me .

Applejack's POV:
Suddenly it's getting very hot and all I can think about is  Rarity. She reaches to my waist and starts pulling off my t-shirt. I was about to take off hers when we hear someone coming down the stairs.

"Oh shit! Sweetie Belle!" Rarity exclaims

We rapidly sit back down and I put on my t-shirt. We look at each other and burst out laughing.

Sweetie comes down into the kitchen.

"What's going on here?" She asks

Rarity and I struggle to hold back our laughter.

"Hey, I should going." I say, avoiding the question.

I kiss Rarity on the cheek and head out.

(Authors note: ok so i made an actual authors instagram @rarijackies basically you can just get updates or dm your suggestions or thoughts on my books 💖🌈✌️)