After Party

Rarity's POV: Apple Jack pulled away from the kiss and looked at me nervously.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"No it's ok." I tried to say but she ran away without hearing me.

I fell to the floor and sat there crying because I was so overwhelmed. Twilight found me and helped me up.

"Are you ok?" She asked

"I think so."

"Your mascara is smudged." She giggled.

I sniffled and wiped my eye.

"Come on let's get you home."

"Where's everyone else?"

"Well, um Fluttershy and Rainbow had a huge fight and honestly I don't know what the hell happened. I was with Pinkie but she saw AJ running and crying so went after her and Well I found you here. Drunk and crying."

I giggled. I saw myself in the mirror and agreed I should go home.

(The next morning.)

Apple Jacks POV: I just woke up and I feel awful. My head hurts and my vision is blurry. I must have gotten really drunk last night. I think I blacked out. The last thing I remember was running away from Rarity. I was so drunk and stupid. She probably doesn't even want to be my friend anymore. I still can't get over kissing her though. It was so amazing. It kind of felt like she was kissing back too, but I'm probably just imagining it because she would never like someone like me. If I want to keep being her friend I should avoid her for a bit.

(Monday Morning.)

Rarity's POV: Apple Jack still hasn't talked to me about um... what happened on Friday. I texted her yesterday but she didn't reply. I have to go back to school this morning. I just feel like we need to talk about it, I need to know if she feels the same way.

(I'm sorry this is so short. Honestly I felt a bit like I needed to upload something for you guys. There is more coming soon, I'm just really busy and not in a good place rn. I'm thinking about writing a book, about my books and life and where they are. Then you guys can track when my next part is coming out and so I don't have to keep explaining where I've been and other stuff. As always I love you so much xxxx.)