Violets and Virgins

(The next day)
Applejack's POV:
I'm feeling particularly energetic today. I hop out of bed and went to make apple pancakes for my family.
Apple Bloom comes into the kitchen and sits down at the table.

I sit down next to her and she smirks at me like she knew everything.

"Somebody looks happy" she says
"Maybe I am" I reply
"I guess you must've patched things up with Rarity, huh?"
"You could definitely say that" I say, turning my head so Apple Bloom can't see me blushing.

After breakfast I call Rarity, knowing that we needed to meet up and talk about yesterday.

Phone call:
AJ: Hey
Rare♥︎: Hi darling. Is everything alright?
AJ: Yeah, do you think you could meet me in 30 mins
Rare♥︎: Of course hun, do you want to come here?
AJ: Sure, I'll be there soon

Rarity's POV:
Jackie sounded pretty serious, I hope everything's ok. Maybe it's about what happened yesterday, or I guess what didn't happen. It was kind of exciting. I've been thinking a lot about what might've happened if Sweetie hadn't interrupted us.

I hear Jackie's truck pull up so I go downstairs to get the door for her.

She hands me some beautiful violets, along with roses they're some of my favourite flowers. I always liked that they matched my hair.

We walk up to my room and I close the door.

"So...What's up?" I ask

"Actually there's nothing wrong or anything. I just thought we should talk about... um yesterday." She says nervously.

I sit down on the bed and she does the same.

"Yeah I guess we should."

"Look I just wanted to let you know how I feel to be honest. I don't want to pressure you into doing anything your not ready for. But, I also wanted to tell you that I... I liked the thought that something might happen... but um I know that it would be your first..."

"And you already did stuff with Dash when you dated"

"right"

"Applejack..." I say, barely even able to get the the words out at this point

"Yeah?" She blushes

"I.. I liked the idea that something might happen too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Jackie, I'm really into you"

I can feel myself turning red. We lock eyes for a moment. I kiss her gently. She pulls away smiling. I move further towards her but she pushes me onto the bed and pins me down.

"Rarity"'she says
"Yes darling?"
"Do you want to have sex with me?"
"Yes darling" I say in a lustful voice.