VI (Part 2) - Jabbie Rises.

A/N:

Early apology for this late update.

=================

-
-
-

One thing certain about kissing girls is that it's always gentle. Like you're feeling clouds or cotton candy touching your lips. It's heavenly. Even the lightest contact brought shiver.

Now let's talk about how Gabbie's lips felt like I'm being cuddled by cushions. It's sweet, soft, and it melts my metallic walls. Unconsciously, my eyes were shut. All I could feel is her lips on mine. Everything in her shouts 'gentle'. Her smooth hand palms my cheek while her thumb caresses my skin.

We both pulled away as our eyes scan each others. Green to green.

"You taste like cherry."   I suddenly spoke my mind aloud.

She giggled and it sounded like an angel.  "Good observation. I'm wearing cherry-flavored chapstick."

I smiled shyly and gazed back at the road. I just left it that way. I didn't even responded. What now?

The atmosphere toned down to silence. I didn't know what to reply and my damn brain decided it's wise to shut my mouth. I'm fucking speechless.

"So... uhm... "   she trailed off.

I glanced around and my mind caught up as I spoke at last.   "Shall we go? Picnic, I mean."

The brunette nodded giving a tight-lip smile.

"Yeah."

I started the engine and my foot pressed on the gas making the car alive. I just left the conversation like that. Just like that.

I fucked up badly. Like really bad. I always make things worse and weird.

My goddamn talent arises: Fucking up real bad.

After minutes of silence, we arrived at our destination and I parked the car then, turned to look at her. She was looking outside seemingly in deep thought.

"Gabbie?"   I called out softly.

Her head snap and turned to me.

"Oh, sorry. I spaced out."  She noticed that the park is already at our front.   "Oh, we're here."

"It's okay. I'll just pick up the bags at the compartment. Will you find us a good spot?"

"Yeah, sure. But don't you need help with the bags? I could bring with me two paper bags."  She asked offering a hand.

"No need. It's all good. I could handle those."

She nodded and we both exited the car and I picked up the bags. I took a glimpse of Gabbie while I double check if I have all the bags with me. She head towards the entrance gate glancing around the park. Once I got all that I needed, I sprinted trailing behind the brunette who's busy studying the entire place. She seemed having the liking of the swans on the pond.

"Do you wanna sit over there?"  I asked gesturing towards the huge tree close to the pond.

She nodded shyly gazing at me.  "Yeah."

We walked side by side and she offered to place the picnic mat on the fine grass. I put down the bags and sat on the mat. The huge oak tree giving us enough shade.

"It's nice here."  She stated glancing around her surroundings.

"It is."  I agreed.

"Do you know that swans are one of the most romantic creature living on Earth?"  The brunette sitting beside me started.