XI (Part i) - Degrees of Separation

-
-
-

It's quarter to five in the morning and the sun seems showing it's rays agonizingly slow. Sunrise would probably be late this morning. And here I am, still wide awake and waiting for nothing. Praying for nothing.

Events of last night repeatedly flash before my eyes undoubtedly, exhausting my mental state. To the point where I could almost memorize every bits of it. Each episodes steals every ounce of sleep in my body. Leaving me this way.

Sitting on my bed staring at nothing but the navy blue curtains on my windows.

Burning.

Burning sensation in my chest.

Weeping.

Weeping over left words.

Searching...

Searching for unknown.

I have questions but, I'm not pretty sure if it's better left unspoken or if the truth will open more doors. And if these doors opens all at once, which will I pick? Which way will I choose? It would be pretty useless to choose doors and paths to take to reach the woman I love if at the very end door, she'll be scared to open the last door for me. Even if I run mazes and solve puzzles, if the last key; if the last piece; is her, I wouldn't make it to the end. I wouldn't reach her. 'Cause she doesn't want to be found.

She's too scare of tomorrow when I'm risking everything from past, present, to future.

She's too scared to hold my hand when I'm offering my heart, body, and soul.

She's too scared to love me when all I ever had is her.

Camden Scott is my everything.

I should've known that by now.

That's why this pain is beyond my senses. To the point where I can't feel anything. To the point where I can't feel the pain itself.

I think I've been feeling the extent of it. Numbing. Dying.

-
-
-

"So, Cammie's not here?"    Meghan asked as we all settled in the living room.