VIII - Broanna the Gaylord

-
-
-

Usually, when I'm having problems, I ran to my friends and, of course, with the special mention of my best friend, Camden Scott. However, if my ultimate best friend is part of the issue, my go-to persons are Amy, Miles, and Liza. Well, this time, some of my friends are also present. Like Meghan and Alexis.

"If you were to kiss a guy now, who would that be? No repeating of answers."   Alexis popped the question with a playful stare on us.

"Andrew."   Amy shrugged.

"Chris."   Meghan answered.

"Jack."  I answered as well.

Alexis nodded.   "Alright. It seems everyone's having their guy to kiss so, I'll settle with the drink instead."   She drank from the red cup.

Meghan laughed.  "Why did you chose to drink? Don't you miss kissing a guy?"  She asked with a playful wink.

"Hell no."   Was Alexis' answer.

"My turn!"  Amy raises her hand hyperactively. She paused to think then, gazes at us.   "If you are single right now, who would you date among our group?"

"This question just always come up when we're having 20 questions or something."   Alexis commented.

"Just among us?"  Meghan asked instead.

"Our entire group. Who would you mostly likely want to be with?"   Amy then turned to me.   "Joanna, you're out."

"Uh, what?"   I turned to her confusedly.

"You're out. We know who would you choose."  I caught a glimpse of the other two nodding in agreement.

"No, you don't. What if I'm gonna choose somebody else?"   I retorted.

"Like who?"   She gave back a challenging stare.   "You always answer the same name. And the fact that we just talk about her a while ago and you ask for advice on what to do just because your girl is acting all jealous is a game over."

"Well, that still doesn't suffice your argument! I could still choose somebody else like... uhm... you! I'd choose Amy."  I smirked gazing at the other two as well.

I heard Alexis snorted and Meghan laughed. Amy gazes at me bored.

"Oh, really?"  Meghan mocked.

"As if she'll gonna give up Cammie."   Alexis snickered.

"Tell me another name I would believe."   Amy replied.

I glared at the them and huffed in annoyance.

"You, guys, suck."   I drank straight from the red cup like it wasn't strong.

It is.

They laughed and I noticed Alexis was drinking again.

"Why are you drinking? You haven't answered yet. You're close to emptying the bottle all by yourself. Slow down, will you?"  Meghan also turned to the shorter girl beside her who just shrugged.

"I'm thirsty. Amy is too."

Our gazes shifted to the mentioned one who's already pouring some vodka onto her cup. She looked dumbfounded.

Meghan changes the subject.   "Anyway, my answer would be Alexis."   Then she muttered her last sentence.  "Even though, she reeks alcohol right now."

And that earned an 'awww' from Alexis and a frown from Amy.

"The last time I remembered you said it was me."  Amy complained stomping her left foot hanging beside the couch.