Part 52

(?)

I don't know where the hell I am and I don't care. I think I had a black out or took some bad pills but who cares. Everything is shit and I just want to die. I have a terrible headache and my chest hurts and I can't sleep for shit. I wish I had some ludes man. Like, man, they would relax me and maybe I could sleep and forget this whole shitty existence. I'm sitting next to this bush and it's pissing me off because I can't get comfortable with it poking me in the back and I can't go walking around because the fuzz is patrolling the area. I'm really sick. I'm really way the fuck out of it man. I need a hit.

(?)

Uh...yeah...I am the walrus! I am the elephant! I am the lizard king and I can do anything!

(?)

What I'd give for some pot. Anything. I'm really sick and I feel as though my whole body is going to crumble apart at any minute. When I look around at all
these ass dragging idiots I get so low I just want crawl into a hole and die.
Is this really what I've become? I'm thinking maybe I should blow this set-up and head somewhere else but I don't know where.

(?)

I wandered the streets for a little while looking for someone who might be holding but so far no luck.

Later..

Well at least I got some pot and all I had to do was give the guy a blow job. I hate doing that but I was really hurting and there was nobody else around. That awful taste is still there... The grass helps but I still feel like shit. I'm getting used to that though.