Expect The Unexpected - Chim.

This is my new fic, I've had an idea in my head for a while now, just didn't know how to start it but I've finally figured it out and here it is.

(I will still be continueing with Just Trust Me)

Anyways..

Kimberley is famous and Cheryl isn't.

Kimberley is 24 and Cheryl is 19.

I've named it "Expect the Unexpected" but I'm not too sure on the same so any help would be grateful as I may change it so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

I really hope you like it, please let me know what you think!

Please share it too, if you can. It'd mean a lot.

Cheryl's POV

"Cheryl, will you go into my office and get some change for the till please" My manager shouted in my ear over the blaring music of the club, handing me a handful of £10 and £20 pound notes.

"Yep" I took the money and headed to the back. I punched in the passcode to open his office door and shut it behind me. Slightly thankful for the quietness, only the faint pounding of music to be heard. I wondered across the large spacious room towards the safe in corner behind the wooden desk, moving the huge plant out of the way, I typed in the code and opened it up. I began sorting through, getting the correct change.

"Cheryl, you'll never guess what!"

"Jesus, Sarah, you almost gave me a bloody heart attack!" I said, holding my hand to my chest.

"Sorry" my loud friend and work colleague laughed. "Anyways, guess who I just served?" Sarah continued, obviously very happy about something.

"Enlighten us" I said, continuing to sort through the money in the safe.

"Kimberley Walsh, the Kimberley Walsh" Sarah cheered.

"Nah, you're having us on" I laughed, putting the change on the desk and locking the safe up.

"I'm not, I'm being serious"

"What would Kimberley Walsh be doing in a club like this, here, in Newcastle. Don't be daft, probably just a look a like" I said as I dragged the large plant back in front of the safe.

"Stop raining on my parade. It is her. Honest! Come and have a look if you don't believe me."

"Even if it is, probably just a stuck up celeb anyways" I picked up the change and headed back out, the loud blonde hot on my tail. I heard the office door slam shut behind her before she jogged up to my side.

"Don't be so miserable Chez" Sarah laughed, walking over to the bar.

I walked out towards the bar after Sarah, the loud music and flashing lights suddenly surrounding me again. I started placing the change into the correct slots in the till before sliding it shut.

"Hi"

"Hi, what can I get you?" I turned around to be faced with Kimberley Walsh. Sarah was right.

"Vodka and coke..make it quick"

Rude.

"Coming right up" I tried to suppress a smile as she looked me up and down. Snobby cow. I turned around to grab a glass and then began making her drink.

"Ice?" I asked, turning around to face her.

"No, hurry up, ugh"

Wow.

"That'll be--"

"Put it on the tab for Walsh. Thanks" she said as she walked away before I had time to respond making her way to the booth that was closest to the bar, sitting alone..probably waiting for friends, I thought.