Chapter Twelve.

Sorry for the delay in updating I've been really busy but here you go x

-----

Cheryl's POV

"How are you feeling babe?" I asked Kimberley when she woke next to me.

"Mm, I'm okay. How are you?"

"Yeah I'm okay too. We'll get there. He's not worth us moping about over." I say with a smile as I tuck a piece of fallen hair behind her ear.

"You're right. He can do one" she giggles.

"It's nice to see you smile." I say sincerely.

"It's nice to see you smile too." Kimberley replies and I smile. "I love your dimples they're so cute. Immie's a double of you with her little dimples"

"I know" I giggle. "Fancy getting some lunch?" I ask looking at the time. It was 11:30am.

"Sure, do you wanna eat out or stay here?"

"I think we should go out. Fresh air will do us good, I say" I sit up in the bed and get out of bed.

"Yeah" Kimberley replies. "Oh I didn't know you had a tattoo, well apart from the one on your hand" she says as she gets out of bed.

I look at her momentarily confused then I click on. "Oh this one?" I say pointing to my thigh, looking down at it poking out from my shorts.

"Yeah, I never seen it before. Can I have a look?"

"Sure" I walk over to her. She lifts my shorts up slightly and traces her finger over it gently.

"It's so pretty, I love it"

"Thanks, do you have any tattoos?"

"Nope"

"Aw how come?" I asked, walking over to the wardrobe to look for an outfit.

"Never really bothered to get one" Kimberley replies. "I'm just gonna go and get changed"

"Okay"

I rummaged through my wardrobe and pulled out some acid wash grey skinny jeans and a cobalt blue vest top and quickly put them on. I brushed my teeth and had a wash before applying some simple make up and brushing my hair through. I put some sunglasses on my head and made my way downstairs.

Shortly after Kimberley wondered into the kitchen dressed in a floral jumpsuit and some plain sandals. She kept the majority of her clothes here and had the ones she ordered delivered here.

"You look nice" Kimberley says with a smile.

"Thank you, so do you"

"Thanks, we ready then?" She asked.

"Yeah just let me grab my keys" I say as I wonder over to the kitchen table to pick up my keys. My phone suddenly starts blaring out and I fish it out of my pocket. "Sorry" I say to Kimberley as I answer it.

"Hey Saz..what?...No I give up tell me...no way seriously?!...that's so cool..I'm so so happy for you...me and Kim are just about to go out for lunch do you wanna come with? Yeah okay..hang on.." I put the phone to my shoulder and look over at Kim. "Where we going for lunch?"

"We can go to that nice restaurant in town? You know the Italian one?"

"Yeah okay, two secs" I say and put the phone back to my ear.

"We're going to that Italian place in town...Yeah okay..meet you there, at 12:30 see you soon. Bye Saz" I end the call and shove it back in my pocket.