Chapter Thirty One:

Cheryl's POV

"Kimba, are we done yet?" I whined, getting tired of carrying countless boxes from the removal van into Kimberley's huge house.

"Just a few more babe"

"How many more" I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Like ten more, stop whinging. The quicker we do this, the quicker you move in and the quicker we go back to get Immie"

"Ugh fine" I groaned, following Kimberley back over to the van. The guy from the removal company that had driven the van here had been no help at all, although according to what we are paying for, he was supposed to but all he's done is stare at us both and wink at Kimberley, ugh, perv.

Kimberley passes me another box and places another one on top of that and shoos me off back up the drive and into the house while she grabs some more boxes. I carefully put them on the floor and sit amongst them all, too tired to carry any more. Kimberley returns and places more boxes down and immediately heads back out for more and eventually carried the rest of them in before going out to pay the removal guy. I watch from the window as she hands him over the cash and goes to walk away, he grabs her hand and pulls her back. Kimberley swiftly pulls her arm away as he talks to her. I see him pass her a small scrap of paper, she looks at it and passes it back shaking her head, he takes a step closer to her and takes her hand, to which Kimberley steps back and pulls it away but he does it again and before I know it I'm up on my feet storming outside.

"Oi, get your grubby hands off her"

"Woah calm down love"

"No, I bloody won't. Piss off will you" I shout

"I'm making harmless conversation, if you don't mind, I'm trying to ask her on a date, it's non of your business so don't ruin it. Run along now"

"I think you'll find she's taken" I snap back, he looks at Kimberley and she nods. "Besides, she's an A List celebrity, why would she want you? A dirty old perv. You're double her age so piss off before she calls security"

"Alright, alright. Calm down little girl" he says and tries to push me aside.

"Fuck off my property before I call my security and the police"

"Whatever, I'm going" he grunts, then blows a kiss at me and winks at Kimberley. Perv. He gets in his van and drives off.

"I'll get on to the company and report him. Twat" Kimberley says before taking my hand and leading me inside.

* * *

"Are you ready to see your new house Immie?" I ask, turning around to look at her in the back seat behind Kimberley of Kimberley's car as we approach the house. We had driven back home to collect Imogen and say goodbye to my family and Sarah. Imogen was particularly clingy to Sarah but soon became excited when we told her about Kimberley's house.

"Yeah! Is it big?"

"It is"

"Do I still get my own room?"

"Yes babe"

"With my princess bed and wardrobe?"

"Yep!"

"Mammy?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Nearly, it's just down the road babe"

"Okay mammy" she smiles and looks out the window at her new surroundings.

A few minutes later and we arrive out side Kimberley's house. "We're here bubba" I turn around to tell Imogen and she's already spotted it and is trying to undo the buckles on her car seat. "Wait there and Kimba will let you out"