He needs a bath

Starscream had just come back from searching for more energon and put the large energon crystals into another room. You were still figuring out your way around the ship when you went in the room where he was.

"Starscream, why are you covered in dirt?" You asked Starscream when you saw him covered in dirt.

"The energon mine collapsed because of those Autobots." He said angrily.

"Well, you can't just keep going everywhere dirty, you need a bath." You told him seriously.

"No, I am just fine fleshy, you will not be telling me what to do!" He said loudly.

"First off, please call me by my name.
And second, you need a bath really bad." You said as you crossed your arms.

"Do not!" Starscream said.

"Do to!" You said.

"Do not!" He said as he crossed his arms.

"Do to!" You said.

"Do not!" He sneered.

"Do to!" You said as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Do not!" He said as he narrowed his optics at you.

"Do not!" You said, hoping to use reverse psychology on him.

"I do need a bath and that's final!" Starscream said.

"You said it Screamer, not me." You said with a smirk

It took him a few minutes to think of what he just said. He then realized that you had just tricked him

"You tricked me into saying I need a bath!" Starscream said, a shocked look on his faceplates.

"Yes, I did. Are there any lakes around here?" You asked Starscream.

"Yes, there's one two miles away. I suppose you should come because you can probably reach spots that I can't." Starscream told you.

"Alright, let me just get some rags." You said as you ran to your kitchen to grab some cleaning rags.

               ~ Mini time skip ~

You both had finally reached the lake when he got in and started washing most of the dirt off so you got the rags wet so you could get the dirt out of the spots he couldn't. He came out of the lake and got on his stomach so you could wash around his wings.

"Careful Y/n, we seekers have extremely sensitive wings." Starscream told you.

"Alright, I'll try my best." You said as
you got on his back and started to wash away the grime but when you rubbed a particular spot he started withering and let out a quiet moan, which you head and stoped cleaning.

"Starscream, did that hurt, I'm sorry if it did." You said as you looked at him.

"No Y/n, that didn't hurt, it actually feels pleasurable, that's what I meant when I said they are sensitive." He told you.

"OMG, I am SO sorry. I think I'm done anyway." You said as your eyes widened.

"Very well, thank you Y/n for helping me wash back there." Starscream said with a small smile.

"You're welcome Starscream." You said as you looked up at him.

And with that he transformed and you got in and you both went home.