You get turned into a baby

Today you were helping Starscream clean off his lab desk. He was moving a Cybertronian chemistry set while you were moping the surface so it would be clean, unfortunately Starscream had accidentally dropped a vile and a big poof of smoke surrounded you and when it had cleared he saw a human baby in your place.

"Y/n?" Starscream asked when he saw you.

You only looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh Y/n, I hope you can forgive me." Starscream said as he carefully picked you up and took you to your shared room and activated his holoform.

He brought you in the living room and played Barney for you while he went to get you something to eat, thankfully in the recent box of food he brought you there had been baby food in there so he got the jar open and grabbed a spoon then went to get you.

"Y/n? Y/n? Where are you?" Starscream asked as he looked for you.

He was starting to panic when he felt a light tug at his pants.

"Thank the allspark you're alright! now are you hungry?" He asked you.

You smiled and he took that as a yes.
He sat you on the counter and got a spoonful of the food .

"Alright Y/n, eat up." Starscream said.

When he put the spoon near your mouth you flung it back at him and his face was covered in baby food, you of course giggled and clapped your hands.

"Ugh, how do human creators do this?" Starscream asked as he tried to feed you.

You only gave Starscream a confused look.

"Y/n, you need to eat." He said as he kept trying to feed you.

He then got an idea, he dipped the spoon in the jar and ate a spoonful and pretended to love it. You saw him eat it and you wanted it so you ate every spoonful he gave you, then he burped you. After that he smelled an awful smell.

"Ugh, Y/n, is that you?" Starscream asked you.

He took you up to your bathroom and set you on the floor and you had soiled your diaper. He went into your closet and grabbed a piece of fabric that he would put on you after he cleaned you up. After that mess you started to fall asleep so he put you on your bed and quickly went to his lab to make an antidote, when it was ready all he had to do was get you to drink a spoonful. So he waited for you to wake up and when he did he gave you the antidote and you started to grow back to normal.

"Ugh, Starscream? what happened?" You asked as you woke up.

"You don't remember?" Starscream asked you.

"No, I don't." You said in confusion.

"Well, I accidentally dropped a vile of a potion to turn anything back into a sparkling and it got on you so you turned into a human sparkling." He told you.

"I turned into a baby? And did you take care of me?" You asked him as you tilted your head to the side.

"Yes Y/n. We seekers are naturally good of taking care of offspring we are close to." Starscream said proudly.

"Thank you so much Starscream." You said as you smiled.

"You are welcome, Y/n." Starscream said as he smiled a little.