Spring

Today was the first day of spring and you decided to go on a picnic with Starscream so you packed up the basket.

"Starscream!" You called out.

"Yes Y/n, what is it?" Starscream asked as he ran into his berthroom.

"Can we go on picnic?" You asked him cheerfully.

"Of course we can." Starscream said as you both went outside.

Starscream transformed and you got into his alt mode with your picnic basket. You both soon came to a pond in the forest. When Starscream landed in a clearing you got out and he activated his holoform.

"Starscream, it's so beautiful here." You said as you both walked to the pond.

"Yes, but not as beautiful as you." Starscream said.

"Aww, thanks Star." You said as you found a good place for a picnic.

You both set up your picnic and ate while talking about things.

"Hey Starscream, look over there." You whispered.

Across the pond was a doe with two fawns. They looked at you and Starscream curiously.

"What are those creatures?" Starscream quietly asked you.

"Those are called deer, that one has two fawns with her, aren't they adorable?" You asked him softly.

"Yes, I suppose they are." Starscream said as he continued to watch the fawns frolic and play.

You however took their picture, after a while they left. Soou and Starscream had your picnic and all the food.

"Hey Starscream, want to go for a walk?" You asked him.

"Yes." Starscream replied.

You both grabbed your stuff and went for a walk. Starscream would ask questions about some of the plants or animals and you'd answer. Pretty soon you both went home.