You die

Starscream knew you were getting close to dying so he contacted Knockout and Breakdown to build a Cybertroinian body. When Knockout were done they brought it to Earth in Knockout's ship. Thankfully Knockout and Breakdown were able to arrive in time. Starscream had you on a bed that was on a counter next to the table so he, Knockout and Breakdown could transfer you to it when the time came.

"Starscream." You called with a raspy voice.

"Yes Y/n, what is it?" Starscream asked you softly.

"Starscream, promise me something." You said as you looked up at him with dull, E/c eyes.

"Yes Y/n?" Starscream asked you while he tried to hide his energon tears.

"Promise me you won't cry too much after I'm gone." You said quietly.

"I- yes Y/n, I'll try." Starscream said with a sob.

He activated his holoform and hugged you one last time. When he felt your breathing get slower and slower he wanted to cry.

"Goodbye Starscream, I love you." You said as you slowly closed your eyes for the last time.

"I love you too." Starscream said as he let himself cry.

Knockout started getting ready for the transfer as Starscream felt you go limp and stop breathing. Starscream quickly deactivated his holoform and helped Knockout set things up before you were completely gone.