Arriving at Vos

(Pretend this picture of the city of Vos is in the TFP universe)
_______________________________________

When Knockout got to the private landing strip near the palace he opened the door. You and Starscream thanked him and Breakdown for bringing you back home as Knockout opened the door to his ship.

"Well Y/n, Femmes first." Starscream said politely.

"Starscream, shouldn't I have a Cybertronian name? we can use my Earth name as a nickname." You said nervously.

"How about Y/C/n?" Starscream asked you.

"Yes, that's perfect." You replied.

You and Starscream then walked through the palace and up a flight of stairs. Once you both stepped onto a balcony you looked at the crowd of Seekers they all started cheering.
Starscream gave a speech and introduced you as his Queen and sparkmate. Once he was done with his speech you both went to explore the palace. He was then tackled by one blue Seeker and one purple Seeker.

"Hey Screamer, I see you finally found yourself a sparkmate. The purple Seeker said to Starscream.

"Skywarp, Thundercracker, this is my sparkmate, Y/C/n." Starscream said proudly.

"Well, aren't you a beauty." Skywarp said as he looked at you.

Starscream hit him on the back of the helm for flirting with you.

"Y/C/n, these are my long lost brothers. Skywarp and Thundercracker." Starscream said as he introduced his brothers to you.

"So that's why they seem a little familiar." You said as you smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you." Thundercracker said.

"It's nice to meet you both too." You said.

You all headed to dinner and Starscream told his brothers how he met you and they started asking you all kinds of questions. You knew that your life would get a whole lot more interesting, but you didn't mind.