An unexpected question

Luna was now six years old and doing well in school, she was the fastest learner in class and helped you with cooking at home. One day out of the blue Luna asked a very unexpected question. But you definitely saw it coming, Starscream however didn't. When Luna saw both you and Starscream sitting and talking at the kitchen table she nervously approached you.

"Mama, Sire, where do babies come from?" Luna asked you and Starscream.

You looked at her with wide eyes and Starscream's holoform's eyes bugged out of his head. He hadn't prepared for that kind of question.

"W-what?" You asked Luna.

"I asked where do babies come from." She said innocently.

"W-well sweetie, we'll tell you when you're older." You said, hoping that she wouldn't ask any more questions.

"Why mama?" She asked you curiously.

"You're carrier is right Luna, we will tell you all about it when you're older." Starscream said as he blushed.

"Where did this question come from anyway?" You consciously asked Luna.

"My best friend's mama just had a new baby and I wanted to know where they come from." Luna told you.

"Well, to put it simply they come from the Well of Allsparks." Starscream told her.

"Where is that?" Luna asked him.

"On Cybertron." Starscream said.

"Oh, is that where I came from?" Luna asked him curiously.

"Uh, sure." Was all you said.

"Oh, ok." Luna said before she went back to the living room.