Going on vacation

Today you and Starscream were packing up to go to a secluded beach that he had found while searching for energon. Thankfully you had bought some bathing suits and other beach stuff. Right now you were packing your beach bag in the living room.

"Mama, where are we going?" Luna asked you curiously.

"It's a surprise." You told her

"Yay! I love suprises!" She said happily.

"Y/n, are you almost packed?" Starscream asked you as his holoform walked into the living room.

"Yes, Star. I just need to grab the sunscreen from the bathroom." You told him.

You then went to get the sunscreen out of the bathroom After you made sure you got everything packed Starscream you and Luna went outside. Starscream's holoform fizzled away and he transformed into his alt mode. His holoform reappeared and helped you and Luna get inside his alt mode. You had the beach bag in your lap. When Starscream arrived at the beach he found a place to land before his holoform helped you and Luna get out of his alt mode.

"Oh Starscream, this is so beautiful." You said as you looked around at the beach.

"Yes, I knew you would like it." He said proudly.

"Mama, where are we?" Luna asked you curiously.

"This is called a beach, you can look for seashells, play in the water and build sand castles. But first we need to get dressed and put sunscreen on." You said as you got the bathing suits out of the beach bag.

You handed Starscream a pair of swimming trunks so he could change in the bushes while you and Luna got dressed behind some other bushes.
After you all got dressed you put sunscreen on Starscream and Luna and Starscream helped you put sunscreen on your S/t skin.

"Alright Luna, don't wander off to far in the water or jungle." You said seriously.

"Okay mama, I won't." Luna said as she went to go look around the beach.

"Y/n, what is this?" Starscream asked you as he held a seashell.

"That's a seashell." You told him.

"Oh, well I think I wll keep it." He said as he put the shell in your beach bag.

Luna then ran up to you and showed you a seashell that she had found.
After a while looking for more seashells and splashing in the water with Luna made a sand castle. After the sandcastle was built you saw that Starscream had fallen asleep.

"Mama, I think sire fell asleep." Luna said as she looked at her father as he slept on the sand.

"So he has." You said slyly.

You handed Luna a bucket and told Luna to help cover Starscream with sand, except for his head of course.
When Starscream woke up he felt something heavy covering his body.

"W-what happened to me?! Y/n, did you have something to do with this?" Starscream asked you as he tried his best to get free.

"Maybe..." You said as innocently as possible.

"Well get me the frag out of here!" He yelled.

"Starscream! Watch your language!" You snapped at him.

Luna looked curiosity at Starscream with her big E/c eyes and giggled.
After you dug him out you all ate the  dinner that you packed and watched the sunset.

_______________________________________

The beach

Starscream's swimming trunks

Your bathing suit

Luna's bathing suit

The sandcastle