You find his weakness

It had started when you made that cake when Starscream shrunk and ever since each time something sweet was around most of it somehow disappeared, at least whoever kept eating it all left you some. So today you were going to see who it is so you left a cupcake out and you hid behind the island counter. After a little while you heard ped steps coming in the room then foot steps on the kitchen floor.

"It looks like Y/n has left a cupcake out, she must be somewhere else. Oh well, I'll just have to eat it." Starscream said when he saw the cupcake.

"Ah ha! I knew that you had a sweet tooth!" You said as you popped from behind the counter.

"Ahhhh! Y/n W-what were you doing back there?" Starscream asked you nervously.

"I was just seeing who was eating the sweet stuff around here." You said as you smirked.

"I do NOT have a sweet tooth!" Starscream said as he tried not to blush.

"Oh yes you do, and by the way you're cute when you blush." You told him.

"I am not blushing. Wait.....am I?" He asked you.

"Yes you are, and it looks like I found your weakness." You said as you placed your hands on your hips.

"Yes, I suppose you have, but I can't resist your baking." Starscream said as he looked at the cupcake that he was holding.

"Why thank you, Screamer." You said as you winked at him then went upstairs, leaving him to think what just happened.